Dangerous Cake Recipe

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minimule

Reaction score
[SIZE=10pt]5 MINUTE CHOCOLATE MUG CAKE[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]4 tablespoons cake flour(that's plain flour, not self-rising) [/SIZE]

4 tablespoons sugar

2 tablespoons baking cocoa

1 egg

3 tablespoons milk

3 tablespoons oil

3 tablespoons chocolate chips(optional)

a small splash of vanilla essence

1 coffee mug[SIZE=10pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Add dry ingredients to mug, and mix well [/SIZE]

Add the egg and mix thoroughly.

Pour in the milk and oil and mix well.

Add the chocolate chips (if using) and vanilla essence, and mix again.[SIZE=10pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes at 1000 watts. The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed![/SIZE][SIZE=10pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Allow to cool a little, and tip out onto a plate if desired.[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]EAT! (this can serve 2 if you want to feel slightly more virtuous).[/SIZE][SIZE=24pt] And why is this the most dangerous cake recipe in the world? Because now we are all only 5 minutes away from chocolate cake at any time of the day or night[/SIZE]

Haha...thanks....thanks a lot
default_eat.gif

Thanks! I am always craving chocolate cake and I live 30 minutes from the nearest store! Now I can have my cake and eat it too!
default_aktion033.gif

Oh NO!!! This is NOT good, I will be running the microwave all of the time.
default_new_shocked.gif
Not only will my waist go up so will the electric bill
default_wink.png
default_wacko.png
LOL

Thanks Mary Lou a quick and easy place to find some excellent recipes.

You will not have this WHOLE cake sitting around that you just have to eat before it gets old and you have to throw it out.
Well.....I'm personally working on a German Chocolate right now. Unfortunately none of it has gotten to the freezer yet.
default_sad.png
This one cup cake sounds like a really good idea.

Just made the dangerous cake and it is very good. I had to make 2 because Nikia and I didn't want to share. So had 2 of them made and I'll be darned if here doesn't come Mandy and Rodney and we ended up having to share anyway. But one is big enough for 2. We put a little cool whip on it and really enjoyed it. Thanks Shawna, it is definitely one I'll make again and again.
default_saludando.gif
default_smile.png

Oh Shawna.....

I can't wait to try this.....looks simply de-Lish, As Rachel Ray would say...haha.
default_wink.png

Love that recipe.......here's another quick one if you like Pineapple Upside-down Cake:

Items:

2 plain cake donuts

3 tbsp butter

3 tbsp brown sugar

1 pineapple ring

Directions:

Take a coffee cup, spray it with non-stick spray. Place the brown sugar and butter in the bottom. Place a pineapple ring in the cup and two donuts on top. Microwave for 1 1/2 -2 minutes until brown sugar is bubbly. Flip it over onto a plate and serve with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream and a cherry.

How easy is THAT?!

This cake recipe has been doing the email rounds!

A friend made it, but used self raising flour. Came out HUGE but dry.

Going to try it this weekend too.
default_smile.png

YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is really creative!! :DOH!

Latest posts

Back