Dakota the wonder mini!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mondak

Reaction score
here are some pictures of my gelding and I at our first trial. Enjoy!

n135600990_30097030_68.jpg

n135600990_30097031_1197.jpg

n135600990_30097037_4013.jpg

Courtney :saludando:

Wow what a handsome man!!His face reminds me of Roy soo much!!Very nice, love your harness to btw. Where did u get it?

What a cutie pie! Thanks for sharing. :aktion033: How did you do? Did you get any pictures from the other phases?

He's got those same cute little ears as my own Dakota.
default_wub.png
: Love his expression.

Leia

Thank you, we got second in the pony division :aktion033: ! He had the best dressage score (a forty) but of coarse we got our butt kicked in the hazards competiting against the ponies (although he did have the second fastest time out of ten or so ponies) Here is some pictures of hazards. At the pleasure show the next day we won our cones division beating a percherion pair, a horse, and a pony in a very challenging course in time and penalities. I have found out that he LOVES cones, he just eats the course!

n135600990_30097034_4182.jpg

n135600990_30097033_3427.jpg

Congratulations, a 40 is very very good! What test did you do? There's no "of course" about it in the hazards, one reason they created the VSE division was because the pony people were getting sick and tired of being beaten by the minis!
default_cheers.gif
: Our shorter turn radius and greater room to maneuver tend to make us much more agile and therefore quicker.

I don't know what it is about cones, but they just love them! I think it's because the horses themselves can clearly see the goal and so participate fully as much as we do. Are you hooked on this sport yet? :bgrin

I'm also curious like Ritz-C about what brand your harness is.

Leia

Edited to add: Nevermind, sorry.
default_unsure.png
:

Last edited by a moderator:
:aktion033: wow

looks like you all are having a great time. great photos.

Looks like you guys are having tons of fun. I've never done cones compeativly, but do cone courses at home and my guy loves it too!!!

Latest posts

Back