Daisy, Daisy, Daisy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bassett

Reaction score
West Central Wisconsin on the Mississippi River
Daisy chewed up my flash drive with a LOT of pictures on. All my pictures that were on my laptop that crashed on me. What am I going to do with her?
default_unsure.png
(Besides love her to death
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
) I try so hard to keep things out of her reach. Yesterday I told her I would be back in a little while. I got outside and realized I had forgotten something and went back in the house for it. In less than 1 minute she had gotten up on my computer and took a bag of chips and had them in on my bed. She is so FAST. I try to always put all the chairs in the middle of the room when I leave, but I forgot so I suppose it is my fault, right????

So now we say she has a 1 gigabyte memory so she will be smarter and remember what I tell her. I love her so much.
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

LOL I am laughing but feel your pain! It hurts to loose all that and yet...they will be kids! Fur kids that is!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like a busy little beaver. Have you considered a crate when you're not in the house - at least until she outgrows the mischief stage?

lol....I can tell that even tho she is in deep "doodooo" Momma forgave her right on the spot.
default_biggrin.png
My first thought was Donna's thought as well. When I had my first Boxer and she was being crate trained, time rolled around to start letting her have the run of the house...in timed incriments. One night we were still at our 30 minute phase and for some reason she was sore about us leaving to go out. By the time we returned which was 20 minutes later, she had dragged a nice little wicker baskest off of the kitchen counter and chewed it all up. We got home and found she had done this so it was back into the crate when we left the house. Did this for an extra two months and then she never touched another thing when we'd go out after that incident. Up to that time she had been crate trained. Guess she realized that if she was gonna be treated like a big responsible girl, she had to be on her best behavior when Momma and Daddy were'nt home and act like one.

Latest posts

Back