Dairy Queen commercial - Grrrrrrr

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AppyLover2

Reaction score
Does anybody else absolutely hate that new commercial where the young girl flirts with a kid, he sends over a (whatever treat it is) and the girl tells her mom "It's just like shooting fish in a barrel". Hate it.....hate it....hate it. What a great example that one sets for our young people.

I thought it was kind of stupid but can't say I hate it. It will go away soon, never to be seen again
default_yes.gif

l thought they sure learn at a younger age then in my time...
default_biggrin.png

Nah, I thought it was kind of dumb, but probably quite realistic. I very much doubt that today's young people need this commercial to set any sort of example for them--more likely the other way around, the commercial is based on today's young people!

It's just a fact of life: Men are stupid and women are evil.

I used to buy them ice cream too. The only thing that has changed is that now, when a pretty girl flirts with me, I buy her a pony.

While I think the girl in the commercial is young, I don't see anything wrong with it nor do I think a woman using what god gave her to get what she wants is wrong either. Be it looks or brains, or both!! In fact, it's extactly the same as a man buying and sending a woman a drink at a bar or restraunt. Just means he'd like to meet her.

And Mike, I think your wife would disagree that women are evil in general. Probably not with the "men are stupid" part though............
default_xreiter.gif
[SIZE=8pt]couldn't resist.[/SIZE]
default_new_rofl.gif

It's just a fact of life: Men are stupid and women are evil.

I used to buy them ice cream too. The only thing that has changed is that now, when a pretty girl flirts with me, I buy her a pony.
default_new_rofl.gif
You are a very smart man!

I have seen the comercial, a few times,...nothing wrong with the commerial if you ask me, then again i have a pretty good sense of humor
default_laugh.png

strass Posted Today, 02:22 PM It's just a fact of life: Men are stupid and women are evil.

LOL, Lisa, you found a good one
default_wink.png
default_yes.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Haha I think it's funny because it's so true. I learned at a young age that you don't have to do much else other than smile to get a guy to do just about anything for you. I think this is a phenomena that most women understand! I still use this weakness in men to my advantage! haha.

default_biggrin.png

I haven't seen that commercial...but the fact is, it must be a good commercial because it did what it intended to...it made you talk about the product! Good or bad, that is what a commercial is suppose to do, get your attention.

Latest posts

Back