Daddy and Katie

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt73

Reaction score
Well, she's eight weeks and five days old. And the sweetest little fart ever! She's almost identical to her full sister from Callie's first litter back in September (Heidi); she's even got the same Cindy Crawford "mole" as Heidi. My S.O. took these about an hour ago. I wanted to get a "quiet moment" shot. That was when she turned into a wiggly worm...of course
default_wink.png

DSCF0050-2.jpg

DSCF0052-1.jpg

See what I mean by "wiggly worm"...

DSCF0059-1.jpg

Discussing things...(I'm saying, "Give me a good photo-op kiss, sweetpea!". Katie saying, "Wow! What's that over there?!!!")

DSCF0058-2.jpg

default_new_shocked.gif
OMG...she's sure a big puppy!! And sooo cute!
default_wub.png
Thanks guys! 20 lbs. at 8 weeks. She gained 6 lbs in 2 weeks! I think I have a monster! Another owner of a boy says he was 23lbs at 8 weeks. Well...they're healthy
default_biggrin.png

What a great breed. I have a couple of friends that breed berners! Friendly happy dogs!!!

That they are: Friendly, Happy, Goofy, Silly, Giant Lap Dogs! I love my three girls (and my one loyal super-sweet German Shepherd Riis, of course
default_wub.png
).

Matt, she is a beautiful girl!! I really hadnt seen them til I cam eon the forum and saw yours...

Thanks for sharing...

Missy

Matt, she is a beautiful girl!! I really hadnt seen them til I cam eon the forum and saw yours...Thanks for sharing...

Missy

Thank you. They are the best family dogs in the world...truly. 100 lbs. of love
default_wub.png

Katie is a good looking pup! She looks like lots of fun too!

Oh! Matt, if I lived anywhere near you I could never come visit. I'd not be able to leave without a puppy like that (and one of your kittens, too)!!! Maybe you would give me a discount if I could sing the theme to American Dad in tune?
default_laugh.png
default_cheekkiss.gif
default_biggrin.png

Oh! Matt, if I lived anywhere near you I could never come visit. I'd not be able to leave without a puppy like that (and one of your kittens, too)!!! Maybe you would give me a discount if I could sing the theme to American Dad in tune?
default_laugh.png
default_cheekkiss.gif
default_biggrin.png

LOL. Oh Jill. I'm sure we'd work something out so that you could walk away from here with a Shiloh Farm's Berner
default_laugh.png
Next year we'll have two litters here (Callie's last litter and Heidi's first). You just may have to come for a visit
default_wink.png

She is so cute I can't stand it!!! Absolutely adorable!

Liz R.

Latest posts

Back