DAC products?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BopNDoc

Reaction score
I ordered a supply of DAC orange to give to my quarter horse mares. Just wondering if anyone has used this product for their minis? If so, did you like the results?

Thanks!

Karen

Yep, Mine are on DAC Oil, Orange Superior all year round and then Bloom 30 days before Nats and World. The Orange - they get a teaspoon per day

Hi,

I'm a DAC dealer for Pa and I highly recommend the DAC products for all breeds of horses. All of my horses are on the DAC OIL and Orange, big and small. I feed my minis a half of OZ. of the orangle once a day and a half of a pump of oil once a day. They alll look fantastic!!!!

If I can be any further assistance let me know.

Hi,

I'm a DAC dealer for Pa and I highly recommend the DAC products for all breeds of horses. All of my horses are on the DAC OIL and Orange, big and small. I feed my minis a half of OZ. of the orangle once a day and a half of a pump of oil once a day. They alll look fantastic!!!!

If I can be any further assistance let me know.
Thank you! I order the DAC orange..considered ordering the oil. What are the benefits of the oil? I was under the assumption the oil was super for show coats. Right now I've only got broodmares(mini & quarter) in the spring I will hopefully have a fantastic halter baby (quarter).

Thanks again.

Karen

The OIL is strickly for putting a superior hair coat on horses. I will tell you that it's high in fat but that can be controlled by the way you feed it. Thats why I only give my horses a half of a pump. Matter of fact I got a mini stud in over the winter that was a little over weight and I started him on the orange and oil right away and I got him fit and trim.

Last edited by a moderator:
The OIL is strickly for putting a superior hair coat on horses. I will tell you that it's hih in fat but that can be controlled by the way you feed it. Thats why I only give my horses a half of a pump. Matter of fact I got a mini stud in over the winter that was a little over weight and I started him on the orange and oil right away and I got him fit and trim.

Latest posts

Back