Cute New Picture of DUCKY From Today

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
When I was out today, I got a cute shot of Ducky. He's such a stinker... Don't know how that happened
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

I've decided to have him gelded this fall and have him as my under show gelding going forward
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Thanks for looking at my Duckling
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

[SIZE=12pt]Whinny For Me's Dun Buckin Around, a/k/a "Ducky"[/SIZE]
2008 AMHA / AMHR pending, AMHR Futurity Nominated Show Colt – -- Expected To Mature @ 33”

By Erica's Gone and DunIT (AMHR Nat'l Top 10 / AMHA Honor Roll / Multi Champion), out of Harrells Rowdys Reflection of Hope (Halter Gr Champion)

Bloodlines include: Buckeroo, Rowdy, BTU, Yellow Diamond Little Feather, and Egyptian King

Ducky%20051408.jpg

Okay Jill i just
default_wub.png
this colt! He has the greatest head and oh my, look at those ears!!! He is to cool
default_wub.png
:wub

Last edited by a moderator:
Jill

Ducky looks so good. He will make a great gelding if that is what you decide to do. Can't wait to watch him grow up and develop.

Arlene

hahah, I can tell he's a little stinkbug. He knows you love him, though!

Great pic!!!

He's beautiful.

Liz

Ohhh there he is! I've been waiting for more photos of him.
default_wub.png

I love him the most out of all your new foals. He has a magic about him, even through a computer screen!

Look at his colouring too. He looks like he is turning bay! No..... he looks like chocolate!
default_biggrin.png

I love this little man, he's really special.

More more more photos of him Jill, one photo is not enough!
default_laugh.png

xox Leonie xox

Thank you, everyone. "Ducky" is H and my favorite from this year BECAUSE he is such a little stinker. He just cracks us up and he has been a pistol since day one.

As to his color, he was born JET black and now looks black-bay. But, I see a couple-few white hairs above his eyes (not all the way around). I think he may grey out
default_smile.png
But slowly...

I have a Buckeroo grandson, Blue, who was born almost black but goggles right from the start. He is light sweatshirt grey now at nearly 12mos old
default_wub.png

Sooooooo... I think in time both my over (Blue) and under (Ducky) show geldings may be grey
default_biggrin.png

Jill......He is such a cutie!! You can tell that he knows he's all that and has you and H wrapped around his hoof!!

He does, Kim!!! I do not know what it is, but with the "boys", the more rotten they are, the more I love them and H is the same way. Ducky captured our hearts at one day old when we saw him on camera kicking the snot out of his dam "just because". No idea why I find that so endearing -- I guess I didn't ever fully outgrow my bad boy phase
default_biggrin.png
No doubt where he gets his rock star mentality from, either (DunIT!!! He is DunIT all over in his head!).

Last edited by a moderator:
Junior (formerly known as Monkey) wants to play with his cousin!

That picture is super cute Jill. I can see why Ducky has stolen your heart.
default_wub.png
default_yes.gif

Ducky is SOOOO cute
default_smile.png
)))))

Is he a dun too? Can't remember...

He sure does have the same coat color as my filly Little Anna!

~Sandy

I'm not sure if he is dun. He has a dorsal stripe and it does look like he's got shoulder bars (so I'd say yes) but will maybe be easier to see when I clip him. He's so dark so it's looking for darker on dark and he's always in motion so it's hard to be 100%.

DunIT's father and mother are both dun, so he may be homozygous for it.

Latest posts

Back