Current Crochet Project

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minihorse

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
This is from the pattern Ellie Roo Mandela Afghan that I bought from Annie's.

Here is what I saw and wanted to make. My version, the same yarn as the example but my center colors were different, so the color layout will be different.

20210615_010316.jpg

And this is how far I am now:

20210630_230638.jpg

And since the idea of just two skeins/cakes of variegated yarns that change . And you don't cut the yarns to change colors.
So here is one with shorter color changes that I had to try

20210703_110259.jpg

It is not a difficult pattern. I'd say intermediate level.

Dang, you are so talented! I took a knitting class a while back, but now I have forgotten everything I have learned 😝 Looking good ❤❤❤❤

Opps…. You said crocheting…. I don’t even know how to do that 😘😘😘

It's never too late to learn. I find that crocheting is easier than knitting. One crochet hook instead of two knitting needles.
But I've been crocheting off and on for the last 50 years or so.

You tubes could help you learn.

Really pretty pattern! I love that flower center. Looks like one with Fall colors and one with Spring colors. Beautiful work!!!! Thank you for sharing.

I'm glad you all are liking it. If you want a project that looks fancy, but it not too hard I would say this is one to try.

@Silver City Heritage Farmstead I am liking those colors also. I did get one more set of pastels to try, so I may have another combination to show you all soon. And I almost bought a dusty rose yarn and an ivory to do the pattern in just those two colors. My mind explodes with possibilities and I see colors and think what they could be.

Gorgeous Angie! You all are a talented bunch. Knitting and crochet are a mystery to me....like quantum physics!

I sure enjoy admiring the work on this forum!

Latest posts

Back