Cross Country Call Me Awesome

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HMMM... WV??? And They post on the forum???

Barb at Knighthawke?

Bob & Josie at Willow Springs Farm?

or

Cedar Fields farm...

Hmmmm.. Guess I will have to take a roadtrip once the lucky person makes the announcement...

Last edited:
I know, It is driving me crazy, My husband thought I was nuts when I saw this post and went bonkers. Then again, he knows to just stand clear when it comes to me and my horses.

Okay, if your out there, stop the suspense, you have our complete attention!!!!!

default_drool5.gif

CONGRATULATIONS to the new LUCKY owner!!!

West Virginia is pretty close to Ohio...
default_aktion033.gif

I saw him in "person" (or should I say horse!?) almost 6 years ago when Elaine Jones of Mini Whinnies in PA owned him. And he IS just AWESOME!Unfortunately the black and white mare I bought in foal to him had a premature stillborn - a gorgeous black and white colt. Awesome is the reason I bought his paternal younger ( now 3 yrs old) brother Cross Country Barracuda also a bay pinto but a tovero. He possibly carries LWO -I'll have to have him tested when he gets home in Nov or Dec !

Congrats to whoever purchased him, he is stunning - I was hoping he would be a bit closer to CT because I would love to have bred a few mares to him - don't think I can get Hubby to agree to take a road trip to WV when BAre will be here for his first season!

The mares are gorgeous too - and maybe their foals may be for sale and I can get an Awesome foal after all!! Time to start dreaming again!

I am going to have to check out your website and see what you have left for sale

The mares are gorgeous too - and maybe their foals may be for sale and I can get an Awesome foal after all!! Time to start dreaming again!
I am going to have to check out your website and see what you have left for sale
Unfortunately we're selling most of our horses so I do have one mare available in foal to Awesome, an Awesome daughter in foal, two of his yearling fillies, two weanling colts and three weanling fillies. Anyone interested is welcome to visit my website, browse around and e-mail me for a price list.

Awesome is a spectacular stallion and I know he's going to someone who is really going to appreciate him!

All of you who have the AMHA 2008 calendar....he's the November pin up.

Sharman

Congrats to his new owners! W.VA isn't far from me! Awesome wasn't far from me before he went to TX. He was only about 20 miles from me and I got to see him in person and show against him many times at our local monthly horse show and yearly county fair! He truly is Awesome! Congrats again to his new owners they'll have beautiful foals!

Becky M.

Latest posts

Back