Cross Country Call Me Awesome

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SBrown

Reaction score
Due to life's circumstances, as those who have visited our website can tell, we made the decision very recently to reduce our herd significantly. Regretfully we offered our gorgeous stallion, Cross Country Call Me Awesome, for sale. I am pleased to announce he will soon be heading to the Northeast to a very excited purchaser! I'll let her make her own announcement, you'll probably be hearing from her in a day or two. She is also purchasing two of the mares from Awesome's herd who are in foal to him for Spring 2009....JTRs Little Sarah, black with bald face and blue eyes and Thousand Oaks Lancelots Lady Stetson, smoky black pinto with blue eyes. I wish her every happiness and success with Awesome and his mares!

Awesome

Awesome318.jpg
Awesome185.jpg

Sarah

Sarah197.jpg

Lady Stetson

Stetson-190-mod-2.jpg

Wow. That was fast! And they say the market is slow?????

What a change for him... Texas to the Northeast!

I see a heavy coat in his future !

Looking forward to what the new owner produces and good luck on your downsizing.

I told you I was gonna cry when you sold him!
default_crybaby.gif
<---SEE?
default_laugh.png

Those are the two mares I wanted too. *sniffle*

Congrats to whoever got those three beauties!!

Good Golly Miss Molly I'M in the NORTHEAST, glad to see him moving this way. Can't WAIT to hear with whom.

I am in the northeast! Wish it was me!
default_no.gif
And those two mares were favorites of mine. Do you still have Sarah's look a like Classy Squaw(I think) that I REALLY ADORE???

Robin

Last edited by a moderator:
I am in the northeast! Wish it was me!
default_no.gif
And those two mares were favorites of mine. Do you still have Sarah's look a like Classy Squaw(I think) that I REALLY ADORE???Robin
Yes, I do still have JTR San Pedro Classy Squaw, Sarah's look-a-like.....she is on my sales list too.

Sharman

Well, I am in the Northeast and I adore him, but it isn't me. I have a very small herd (4 broodmares) and one is his daughter (Jones Call Me Blue Admiration), so I guess it wouldn't be too practical either! But I am very excited to hear I might see him and his offspring around here! I hope the new owner spills the news soon....

Oh no, now he's even FURTHER from me and my mares!!
default_unsure.png
LOL just kidding Sharman, I am so happy for you! Whoever got him is sooooooo lucky
default_wub.png

Congrats to who ever purchased him - that is one beautiful stallion. It wasnt me but I hope its close to Maine!
default_yes.gif

Julie Flanigan

Victory Pass Stable

Cumberland Maine

Wow, those three will sure put some lucky farm/ranch on the map! I know you hated to part with them. Those mares are very striking.

Beth

default_pray.gif
Dear Lord above, please see to it that the new owners stand him to approved outside mares.
default_pray.gif

I am in the North East, and could only wish it was me. He is one of my two all time favorite boys, the other past a month or so ago (4G's Little Kings Alfalfa Pleasure).

Carolyn

Oh if I could of ever afforded that stallion. I just adore him. Hopefully he's coming somewhere close :eek:)
Awesome and the girls will be heading to West Virginia and.......Awesome will probably be offered to outside mares.
default_smile.png

Sharman

Well congrats to the lucky person in W VA, but I think I should point out that to someone in TEXAS, W, VA. may seem like the Northeast, but to those of us in New England it is not even close!!!!! You got our hopes up for nothing.....

I still adore him though.

Congratulations to the lucky buyer of all THREE........!
default_saludando.gif

Well congrats to the lucky person in W VA, but I think I should point out that to someone in TEXAS, W, VA. may seem like the Northeast, but to those of us in New England it is not even close!!!!! You got our hopes up for nothing.....
I still adore him though.
It isn't right next door, but It's close enough for me
default_smile.png

Carolyn

Latest posts

Back