critique

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kia

Reaction score
This is not an up to date picture, & is a little fuzzy (i can get the same pic more clear) but, is this mini stallion materail? this is not my mini, But I am close to the owner & this is fine, so tell me some faults & good qualitys he has? I love this horse
wub.gif
what do you guys think of this little stallion?

Picture090.jpg

Kia

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you have permision? It is agianst the rules to post pictures and ask for Qritiques on a horse that you dont own without permission on this forum!

-Gage-

[SIZE=14pt]If you have their permission or request the pic is too fuzzy.[/SIZE]

Lyn

Gage and Lyn J, I said it was fine... I guess I didn't make that clear, yes I do have permission, the owner does know and I can get the picture clearer, I will try by tomorrow, but if you can try with that fuzzy picture, please do. I think he is 34" or 35". He is sound, safe and well mannered... I really don't know much about his background... But I think he is an amazing horse
yes.gif
wub.gif
do you think he is stallion material?

-Kia
saludando.gif

The picture, even if it was clear, wouldnt be the best for a critique. To get the best opinion try to get 1 shot dead center of each side
yes.gif

Any how that said, he looks like possible stallion material to me. All I can see is long strait legs and a leval topline from the picture (side view would better show his back legs, neck, and head) But he looks like a pretty little guy to me.

Latest posts

Back