CRITIQUE YOUR OWN HORSE

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep i guess we were saying the same thing just different

My mistake on the photography i could have sworn that you said you got releases to sell photos from a car show and boats or something in fact i thought I had even seen the boat ones once but i guess with my old feeble mind (and this stupid stupid heat) i am remembering wrong
smile.gif

Lisa-Ruff N Tuff Minis said:
yep i guess we were saying the same thing just differentMy mistake on the photography i could have sworn that you said you got releases to sell photos from a car show  and boats or something in fact i thought I had even seen the boat ones once but i guess with my old feeble mind (and this stupid stupid heat)  i am remembering wrong
smile.gif

443370[/snapback]

Nope... Never had a release on any of the photos and don't need releases to sell photos from public events such as car shows and boat races which are free events to the public, although this can be a grey area on what is public and what is private, and well, best to ask if it is ok to take pictures and get a release if required, especially if one is paid for their services as you could be stepping on the professional photographer's toes in this area. We have a close family friend that has some issues in this area... And the pictures you saw of the sprint boats were taken because my hubby was part of a race team and that is why I was there... His boss wanted a couple of pictures of them together which I gave them to him for free.

And yep, I think we are saying much of the same things concerning conformation, but just speaking in two different languages. Laughs.

Latest posts

Back