Critique WANTED

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seahorse

Reaction score
Critiques wanted! Feel free to say whatever you'd like. I can take it.
default_biggrin.png
Country is a yearling gelding and some ware around 28" tall. I tried to get good pictures, I hope these will do. Any advise on how to set him up better, or how to condition him would be greatly appretiated!

NOTE: I'm working on his dry hair

310712526.jpg

310712534.jpg

310712558.jpg

310712565.jpg

he looks like a nice little guy! The only things about him that really bother me are his front legs are not as straight as i would want them and his back legs kind of splay out. Other thing when u stretch him out u need to set his head a little lower so that he doesnt get that bump in his neck like he does in the top two pics. Overall a very nice little guy! very sweet looking!

I'll have to be sure I don't have him stretch his neck to high next time. I love my little horsey so much.
default_wub.png
I'm going to try to take him to his first show in May. I hope we will be ready.

Thank y'all for the critiques!
default_aktion033.gif

Cute horse, I especially like his head. The third picture is the best set-up for him. I agree that he is over at the knee. He could also use a little weight on him I think.

His color reminds me of Romeo and Willie's at the moment. I do not like it at all! They look so much better come around the world show when they have been clipped enough and their coats look velvety black.
default_wub.png

I am not going to critque his conformation, because I am too new at it to be giving any critques, but I think he has a very pretty eye!

Latest posts

Back