critique please!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

painthorselover

Reaction score
Hey,

I was wondering if you could tell me what you think Blazer would be best to show in and anything extra<his conformation> !

Critique him please!<let me know>

Blazer(yearling)

1093076024_l.jpg

Blazer(now,3,)

MVC-026F2.jpg

<not the best pic,back legs spread apart>

Here is Poppy if you want to critique her!

Poppy(now,19,)

MVC-029F2.jpg

MVC-030F2.jpg

MVC-028F2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, the adult pic of Blazer really isn't right for any type of critiquing but from what I can see he has nice tiney ears, wideset eyes (which I love!). He's standing with his butt kind of tucked but I'm thinking from his yearling pic that he has a nice topline and tailset. Obviously you could show him in color and he'd probably clean up!
default_laugh.png
But you could also sweat his neck and trim up his barrel and show in halter and if he has the mind for it do obstacle, jumping, etc.

What classes do YOU think he should show in?
default_smile.png

Well, the adult pic of Blazer really isn't right for any type of critiquing but from what I can see he has nice tiney ears, wideset eyes (which I love!). He's standing with his butt kind of tucked but I'm thinking from his yearling pic that he has a nice topline and tailset. Obviously you could show him in color and he'd probably clean up!
default_laugh.png
But you could also sweat his neck and trim up his barrel and show in halter and if he has the mind for it do obstacle, jumping, etc.What classes do YOU think he should show in?
default_smile.png
Thanks!

When he was a yearling he showed in halter and color so i know i would show him in those classes!<i have been working with him on the jumping and he is doing really good!>So maybe Jumping!

P.S-He got 4th in halter and 3rd in color!<or the other way around!>And he got 10pts towards the nationals<as a yearling!>

Last edited by a moderator:
Blazer has beautiful coloring, he sure looks like a cutie. In both pictures - before and after - I see that he is club footed. It may just be very bad trimming but I think from the shape of the hoof -very blocky- that he's club footed.

Latest posts

Back