Critique Please

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tam VanderWerf

Reaction score
This is our one and only foal of the year, born April 4th, so he is a little over 2 months old. Dam is Dent Miss Darlene and sire is Alliance Star Wars. Presenting Amazing Grace OB Wan Kanobi.....

OB2.jpg

OB.jpg

There is a link to a video I took last night. It's not the greatest, but it shows his action. Standing by the fence is his sire, Star Wars a/k/a Bull.

Video

Please let us know what you think of him.

Thanks!

Tam & Dan

Last edited by a moderator:
Tam:

Overall balance is excellent, neck ties in well, BEAUTIFUL head, and what suspension at the trot the little **it is tracking up! I can't find one thing not to like about your colt.

Your foal looks like he has lots of potential. I would like to see updates on him as he matures. I must say, I love his dam! Congratulations!
default_aktion033.gif

He is awesome, Tam! I agree with quality over quantity! Can't wait to hear more about him and see more pics! Way to go!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Tam,

I REALLY like him a lot! LOVE the head and his body seems so muscled for such a young baby. Must be good genes!
default_yes.gif

[SIZE=12pt]
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Tam--WOW!! What a looker he is...I think his Dad may be making a repeat performance in his foals--Go Bull!!! We are such a fan of his, he was so pretty in harness at the show, the way he moves his feet remind me of a miniature paso fino....
default_wub.png
[/SIZE]

Tam, What a beautiful boy!!!
default_biggrin.png
Takes after his daddy. I remember falling in love with his daddy when we stopped in for a visit at your farm.
default_wub.png

Grace

Last edited by a moderator:
Handsome Guy! Will he follow in his dad's footsteps and represent Amazing Grace proudly or will he go on to greatness with someone else? There is no doubt he will be a winner for someone!! Congratulations!

Tam-

What a video!!! I loved the pic before, but wow! I hope he stays on your farm and is one of Dan's (and yours) next projects. What a guy!!! Good luck and congrats on him being Bull's only child this year. Can't wait to see him when we come to visit.

Barbie

Thanks, everyone for your nice replies. We were hoping we weren't being "barn blind" with this little guy. We think he will mature somewhere near 30" and I can just picture him driving in Country Pleasure classes along with his daddy. He definitely picked up Bull's action. We just love to watch him strut his stuff!

Thanks again!

Tam & Dan
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back