Creta Hills Spirits Golden Amazon

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cretahillsgal

Reaction score
This big boy was born last Saturday the 23rd. He looks huge to me compared to the rest of my Spirit babies. Measured 23" tall with a 8.5" cannon! But I LOVE his coloring and the way he is built! He has the big blaze and 3 high stockings. I believe that he also has some belly spots, but its hard to tell with all that light baby fuzz still on there.

amazon3.jpg

amazon7.jpg

amazon9.jpg

And for comparison here is a picture of his momma when she was the same age. I think it is cool to see the similarities in them.

GGbabypic1.jpg

Beautiful! Congrats on all of your stunning Spirit babies
default_smile.png

Thank you everyone! I love all of my Spirit babies, but I think he has done an exceptional job on his colts! I don't know how in the world I am ever going to choose who stays and who goes. LOL

Jules, I admit I'm not an expert, but to me ( knowing how Spirit moves in harness) I'd say this boy has driver written all over him!
default_aktion033.gif
I bet he can get his hind end under himself and really show some power. And love his markings and dark eyes!

Just wanted to say I have looked at all the foal pictures you have shown of foals this year and they are all beautiful. I know it just helps solidify your decision to acquire Spirit. He is such a beautiful animal.

Latest posts

Back