Creta Hills Spirits Blue Dahlia

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cretahillsgal

Reaction score
And this is my teeny tiny girl. She was born at 17" tall with a 6" cannon. And at 3 months old she is right at 20" tall with a 6.5" cannon. Such a contrast when she and Amazon are standing next to each other.
default_wacko.png

She turned out super dark when I clipped her, so I guess she is a sooty buckskin. She is the sweetest little thing. And will ignore momma and come over to greet me when I am out with the horses.
default_wub.png

dahlia31.jpg

dahlia30.jpg

dahlia27.jpg

And I couldn't resist snapping this one of her with my "horse-hating" husband. He really LOVES the babies.

dahlia38.jpg

I thought your foals were nice when you announced each of them, but they're looking absolutely awesome at 3 months! I bet this filly is going to give a lot of people a run for their money in the 28" and under classes.

LOVELY foals! You know, I have the same thing here as far as heights. One of my 28" mares popped out a huge filly who is 27.5" right now and another 28" mare had the tiniest little filly that is just 22.5" at 2.5 months-both by the same stallion. Funny how that works
default_smile.png

Thanks for sharing your little beauties!

On your foals page, flick your eyes from her to her mom, she looks a lot like her mom! Especially the head and neck set!

She's cute!

Come help me clip my babies Jules!
default_pray.gif

Robin, she does remind me alot of her momma! Same face, build, everything.

Sorry, cant come help ya clip when I've got 6 more of my own and can't seem to get myself out there to get THEM clipped! ROFL

I can't say enough how much I love this baby girl. But I do hope a certain someone takes her into the showring and kicks some hiney in the 28" and under division. ;)

I know! It's so freakin HOT! Our grass is yellow! Our trees and hedges are dead or dying.

Hurry and get your others done so you can come & do mine!
default_laugh.png

I wonder what shades of buckskin my Spirit babies are under the fur?

I hope that lil gal gets shown by *someone* too!
default_wink.png

OMG Julie, she is just Porcelain. so refined and just tiny. She is going to be a real star
wub.gif

Can I have her, pleasssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Latest posts

Back