CREATIVE CLIPPING CONTEST

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

susanne

dB
Reaction score
I held off on this, hoping we'd get a few more entries , but I think the ones we received were so outstanding that a winner was determined right off the bat!

And then (total disclosure here) I procrastinated...
blush.gif
blush.gif
But here are the results at last...

Drumroll please...(BTW...I made up the photo names)

3rd place:

Dona and Missy "Oops"

MissyMBotchedClipLeftSide.jpg

2nd place:

Jackie (Js1arab) "Stars and Stripes Forever"

harrystarsandblakecat002.jpg

and the winner is...

1st place:

Jackie (js1arab) "Bikini Girl"

bikini-cut-js1arab.jpg

bikini-cut-js1arab2.jpg

Congratulations to our winners! I hope all of you are thinking of next spring and planning just what YOU can do with your clippers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Those're cute, and gonna be hard to top!

Congratulations to the winners.

Liz M.

Love the bikini babe! Those stars had to take some time. Must be a very patient horse.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Bikini Girl would have been hard to beat....she is just precious!!
yes.gif
Mary

This was a very fun thing to do and the horses were very patient. The stars and stripes only took about 45 min, but I did have a helper so that cut down time as well. One word of warning to anyone who enters next year though. If you don't clip the rest of the hair off shortly after the picture, you may be in trouble. I left the stars and stripes and didn't give it much thought. Then when I went to clip for a show, the undercoat was two different colors. Yep, I've had stripes for the rest of the year even for all his showing.
new_shocked.gif
rolleyes.gif
wacko.gif
I hope next year we get tons of entries. Maybe we could add this as a "what are they good for"....cosmetology school practice
wink.gif
By the way Congratulations Dona!

I love them all!
aktion033.gif
Congrats to you 3.

The filly just makes me smile.
yes.gif

These are just terrific, congrats to you all!! I love the bikini girl! Too cute...all of them...haha....... does make me start thinking about next spring......
biggrin.gif

Congrats! I really like that stars and stripes one and thanks for the warning!

Well....thank you! But don't know how my Missy ever got third! Were there only three entries!
laugh.gif
Her "patchwork" clip was very unintentional....before the contest was even started. I was just going to clip a couple of her "colored" spots to see the color underneith. Then I had to clip another & another....until the poor girl ended up looking like she was moth-eaten!
ohmy.gif
rolleyes.gif

ahh! Thats adorable..maybe I can think of something creative for next year.

hmmmmmm
unsure.gif

Congrats to you both!!

-Kris

Great job everyone, intentional amazingly weird clip job or not.
wink.gif

CONGRATULATIONS everyone!! Those pictures have brought a large smile to my face.
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back