Cream Gene Foals!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Palomino~

Reaction score
If you had any cream gene babies (palomino, buckskin, somkey Black , smokey cream, perlino or cremello) please post pics of them!! I just think the Cream gene is sooooooooo GORGEOUS and I LOVE to see the babies with the cream gene!!

THANKS!!

-Gage-

Here you go Gage! You already know my little girl. This is "Gypsy Winds Sunday Best" Sunday is about to get her first clipping and I will post new pictures after for everyone.

SundayTrot.jpg

1Filly.jpg

Thunderhalter1.jpg

Here's my two, I also had a buckskin colt, but he is now turning gray like his dam, but with TWO BLUE EYES!!!! SO cute!!!

Well, I can't post a pic, but he's in my avatar... Prince is our smokey silver dapple colt from this year. His sire is a perlino, and his dam is a silver dapple appaloosa. He's going to be my show colt next year, along with his brother, Danny (the silver bucksin that is also in my avatar-Danny's a yearling though).

Well, you just gone and done it...... Gave me an excuse to post a photo I took a few days ago. They are half brothers by our Arenosa stallion, "El Dorado". One is solid palomino and the other is a palomino pinto!

Can you tell which one is which????
wink.gif

MA

PalefaceCirculo7-23A.jpg

I cant but I will just take a guess and that guess is the one on the right????

-Gage-

Miniv said:
Well, you just gone and done it...... Gave me an excuse to post a photo I took a few days ago.  They are half brothers by our Arenosa stallion, "El Dorado".  One is solid palomino and the other is a palomino pinto! 
Can you tell which one is which???? 
wink.gif

MA

PalefaceCirculo7-23A.jpg

435569[/snapback]

Hey Gage! YOU WIN!!!! YOU WIN A FREE DINNER AT THE DELUXE DINER --

"La Miniature Ventures" !!!! (Should you ever make your way out this way.....)
biggrin.gif

Come on down!

MA

Miniv said:
Hey Gage!  YOU WIN!!!!  YOU WIN A FREE DINNER AT THE DELUXE DINER --
"La Miniature Ventures" !!!!  (Should you ever make your way out this way.....) 
biggrin.gif

Come on down!

MA

435579[/snapback]

or should it be come on up LOL I live in Utah and you are above me LOL! To bad I didnt know how to drive (I am 13) or i would be making a road trip all over the world LOL (well at least to the states were I know people)

everyones babies are ADORBLE! Thanks for sharing!

-Gage-

laugh.gif
Sorry Gage..... I knew you were younger than me. I was dating myself with the "Come on down" comment. That's a quote from an old game show on TV.

MA

Miniv said:
laugh.gif
  Sorry Gage..... I knew you were younger than me.  I was dating myself with the "Come on down" comment.  That's a quote from an old game show on TV.
MA

435774[/snapback]

LOL, I am not much of a TV watcher so i didnt know LOL I woudl rather be on the computer! I was just teasing:)

Hi Gage,

You already know about my 2 cream gene foals and possibly a third :)

Susan O.

My "maybe" dilutes:

larkshowpic2wk.jpg

Maybe this is a smokey black like her dam? (sire was sorrel, dam is smokey black by a buckskin and out of one).

and:

roguestand29eq.jpg

a black dun/grullo filly that is by my buckskin son of White Russian. Dam is a grullo also. I guess the only way to know for sure if she's a smokey black dun is to have her dna tested and/or wait and see when we breed her in a few years.

Always fun to see the dilute colors!

Liz M.

Out of our 18 foals only 3 are cream dilutes, 4 are silver dilutes and the rest are just plain ol' chestnuts & bays. Not a very colorful year for us, even the few pintos aren't very colorful.
no.gif

Here are the 3 cream dilutes...

Palomino colt by a bay Buck Echo son and a palomino granddaughter of Buck Echo & Boones Little Andy.

palicolt5.jpg

Smoky Black colt by a smoky black White Russian son and a palomino granddaughter of Buck Echo & Boones Little Andy. I was crossing my fingers for a double cream dilute on this one, obviously it didn't happen.
rolleyes.gif

tescolt4.jpg

Another Smoky Black colt by a silver dapple + grey pinto Boones Little Andy grandson and a smoky black mare that we bought from Sandy Nicholls.

chick6.jpg

Here are my 2 palomino (pintos) by OMP Pizazz's White Gold (cremello pinto stallion) bred to sorrel mares. I sold a bay mare bred to him and they got a buckskin, and I lost a gorgeous buckskin colt from another bay mare.

desiree.jpg

RioGold.jpg

Here is mine
wub.gif

This first filly is by Little Kings Buckeroo God out of my BOB daughter Rowbuck Bequest of Broadway....this is Flyin G's American Beauty:

chloe16-20-05.jpg

Tracy

Latest posts

Back