Crazy things on Behalf of their horses

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilhorseladie

Reaction score
OK...My new mare is coming on Saturday and she is being sold without a halter. I wanted the hauler to have a halter that could be on her so....

I sent a hot pink halter to my seller with a letter that reads....

Dearest Mindy (the name of my new mare),

You are one Hot Filly. I can not wait to meet you in person. This internet dating thing really works. I am so glad you are leaving Ghostbuster(the stallion on her farm) for me. I never really trusted a sorrell anyway. Please accept this gift as a token of our "friendship".

Love Your Stud Muffin

Stormy (My farm Stallion)

P.S. I can't wait to see you wearing that hot little number I sent. WOOOHOOOEEEE

i've never done that. LOL. But I would....that's hilarious!
biggrin.gif
risa8.gif

WOW that is the best thing I've ever heard! I need to get more creative with that kind of stuff!

I told my seller to expect something on Thursday...a package for Mindy and this was her reply:

You are too funny!!!!    If you ever want another mini in the future would

love to work with you only because you are the BEST>>>

Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!! now I can't wait till Thursday

smile.gif
Oh, the

anticipation.........

I can't wait to see what she has to say to me on Friday!!!!

That's cute but l've never heard of anyone selling a horse going on a truck without a halter at the very least. To each his own but we always make sure everyone leaves here with if not new a hardly used one even if it's a 150 buck pet.

I also sell with a new halter and lead line, folder with all the necessary paperwork, and any pictures that I have of the horse since I owned him/her and pictures of parents and relatives if I have them.

Joyce

Oh don't bash her. I bought a mare in foal for $650. I knew from the beginning there wouldn't be a halter and it wasn't a big deal. I think I am getting a supreme bargain as is. I too have sold with a nice halter and a barn halter, paper folder, bucket of feed..etc. But I knew what I was paying for in this instance and just wanted to have fun!
aktion033.gif

Well l wasn't bashing the seller just never heard of such a thing as getting on a truck to be hauled somewhere without a halter even the auction marts require one for years now so it was a new one for me to see people actually still do that no matter what the price.
laugh.gif

Relic said:
That's cute but l've never heard of anyone selling a horse going on a truck without a halter at the very least. To each his own but we always make sure everyone leaves here with if not new a hardly used one even if it's a 150 buck pet.
445116[/snapback]

i agree, but that is really is great! so funny! made my day!
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
aktion033.gif

Staci,

What a cute idea!! Your letter is so neat-shows that you really care about your horses.

I think little Miss Mindy is going to an awesome home!!!!

Wait until "Stud Muffin" Stormy sees her in that HOT pink halter. But then if I know stallions, he probably won't care what she is wearing!!

Thanks for sharing a neat story!!

That just made me grin! I'd love you for a buyer but I'd give you a halter of your choice. Post pics when she gets there.

Oh I plan to tell the whole world when she finally arrives! I am still waiting to see what my seller says when she gets the letter!
smile.gif
It has made me smile all week!

Latest posts

Back