Cranky Monday Anyone?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well...it's 6:45am Tuesday, but I haven't gone to bed yet, so does it still count as Cranky Monday for me?

I'm even crankier after staying up all night working.

Jill, I know how you feel...I have a very high pain threshold, but those laser treatments are a different kind of pain...sort of a grinding throb...hang in there! I'd skip the Tylenol (or whatever) and go for the booze.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Mondays are my Fridays (Hubby and I have Tues/Wed off) and usually I am a very happy camper...we leave on Mondays after work for our place up north and then come home Thurs am to work Thurs afternoon shift. We normally work 3 nights/2 days. Found out yesterday that Hubby is being scheduled mandatory overtime on Tuesdays...ok, no big deal right? WRONG....he is being scheduled a night shift on Tuesdays (this is going to be the next three weeks)...so he'll work Thurs/Fri/Sat night, Sun/Mon day, and then Tues night....I'm am mad as a hornet...our weekends are shot!

Jill, I know how you feel...I have a very high pain threshold, but those laser treatments are a different kind of pain...sort of a grinding throb...hang in there! I'd skip the Tylenol (or whatever) and go for the booze.
You know, it's only 10am but time for more tylenol or............................ It's afternoon somewhere, huh? Urgh... Hoping my doctor calls me soon. I just want to know if this swellng and still being dialated in that eye is normal for the next day. If he can come on and call me back soon, maybe I'll have that mojito and a nap.

My Monday was great
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back