Crafting in 2022

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
December Snowflakes!

I ordered a couple of grazing muzzles for my boys and the holes are HUGE! So i used baling twine and made December snowflakes in hopes to make the hole smaller. Does this count as crafty?? 🤣🤣🤣

Grazing muzzle before:
58B3072C-3764-4974-A902-E890531B6D8B.jpeg

Grazing muzzle with December snowflake 🤣🤣
34099DD3-C1F9-4CF9-878C-E28E7842A67B.jpeg

Does anyone have a better idea on how to make the hole smaller? I think this will work 🤣🤣

I went to Hobby Lobby today to check for any left over Christmas clearance. I got two tree skirts, buffalo plaid with applique reindeer. I think they will be cute for the horses to wear when we visit nursing homes or do parades. Might need a little tweaking to fit well, but at 75% off I couldn't buy fabric for the price. Wind is howling so no picture; I tried but it just didn't work. Will try a picture when the wind dies down. Meanwhile, you might check out the idea.

I don't know why I've become so interesting in crafting toadstool things! I've made a few the last couple of days. The red velvet one is before i tea stained. Since they are stuffed with my homegrown cotton, I'm thinking they absorb too much stain, even though I only used a weak solution. I like the way the stalks look as though they have just been pulled from the dirt, but I don't really like the way the whole toadstool stained. Anyway, I'm having fun with them, especially during these sub freezing days. I'll keep trying.View attachment 45543View attachment 45544
They are gorgeous!!!

Finished a gnome quilt top, and started work on a quilt for a friend.
You are busy, artistic lady!
I started a cross stitch pattern of Squirrel Nutkin. It was one of those patterns with several subtle shades of one color per square inch. I thought I could do it, but decided it wasn't going to happen. I went back to my simple patterns and am having a lot more fun!

I went to Hobby Lobby today to check for any left over Christmas clearance. I got two tree skirts, buffalo plaid with applique reindeer. I think they will be cute for the horses to wear when we visit nursing homes or do parades. Might need a little tweaking to fit well, but at 75% off I couldn't buy fabric for the price. Wind is howling so no picture; I tried but it just didn't work. Will try a picture when the wind dies down. Meanwhile, you might check out the idea.
What a great idea!

Latest posts

Back