Crafting in 2022

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The table runner is lovely, Chanda. I know you stated ‘Fall’, but it has a Christmas feel too, I think, with the red and soft green!
Thank you very much.
Fall leaves in 2-3 of the fabrics. More orange-toned than Christmas red.

Most Greek Key buttons are pretty ordinary. It was a very common theme in Victorian times. But they are very attractive. I might have a thousand buttons. I've been collecting for more than 30 years. They don't take up a lot of room and they give me a lot of pleasure. Hopefully they will also be an investment.
Very attractive indeed. Have you used your buttons in one or some of your creations before?:)

What???? Not only are your thinking Christmas but you are handcrafting a really lovely sweet card! 😊

I’m so conflicted…not sure whether to send you a “Wow! Fabulous!” or a “Bah humbug!” 😂
I just like to have a little hand project going. I crocheted an oyster with a pearl, but it is not worth showing.

Martha, you really are incredible! I am a big fan! I wish I could see the mini horse in the button!! I will spend the rest of the day trying probably!!

Latest posts

Back