Crafting in 2022

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m not sure if this counts as crafting or not, but I created some photo coasters and ordered them from vistaprint. They come in a set of 4. The coaster is on a white towel so you can see it better. I think they turned out pretty cute!
Counted or not, it's pretty cute just the same. Nice craft?;)

I just made Breezy a cute little Valentine’s Day blanket.💕💕

View attachment 46034

View attachment 46035

Oh goodness, I reconize that blanket!! How does Breezy like it? It is SO cute!
I can't believe the size difference between him and Soda! 😍 🥰 Here is Sodapop in her matching (but much less fancy!) blanket! 1645018804860.png

I can only imagine how teensy tiny she would be next to him!

And here she is in her new halter :)
1645018904530.png
1645018921495.png

1645018936605.png

The dye I used was my Grandfathers, and was salvaged and re-hydrated, is at least 40 years old, and I'm honestly very impressed with how well it did. I wanted to use something of his to do this that would be a major part of the halter, and this colour is perfect and I am so excited to see how it ages. She needs to grow into it length-wise, and I need to re-do the 'chin' of it once she gets bigger, but for now it works very well. She is less annoyed by it then her nylon halter, it's more pliable and fits to her face. I think the turquoise brings out her eyes. :) I learned a lot while making this. I am excited to make her next halter, that will be rainbow-themed!

I can't believe the size difference between him and Soda! 😍 🥰

Yes! That’s the blanket from the Dollar Tree 😍😍 I didn’t use the entire blanket, I butchered it all up so the hearts would be facing a certain way. 😍😍

Love the new halter! So pretty ♥️♥️

I can't believe the size difference between him and Soda! 😍 🥰 Here is Sodapop in her matching (but much less fancy!) blanket! View attachment 46110

I can only imagine how teensy tiny she would be next to him!

And here she is in her new halter :)
View attachment 46111
View attachment 46112

View attachment 46113

The dye I used was my Grandfathers, and was salvaged and re-hydrated, is at least 40 years old, and I'm honestly very impressed with how well it did. I wanted to use something of his to do this that would be a major part of the halter, and this colour is perfect and I am so excited to see how it ages. She needs to grow into it length-wise, and I need to re-do the 'chin' of it once she gets bigger, but for now it works very well. She is less annoyed by it then her nylon halter, it's more pliable and fits to her face. I think the turquoise brings out her eyes. :) I learned a lot while making this. I am excited to make her next halter, that will be rainbow-themed!
I noticed it really looked nice with her eyes. Good job!

Remember my new cute little coasters??…….
View attachment 46161

HEYYYYYY!! Your hubby and I have the same sense of humor!😂😂 I've got the same one saved on my computer.

My Monica girl is a Bloodhound mix, however, she gets that same *meth Lab* face when she has the zoomies every afternoon. She peels out like a 🐸 frog....with her haunches dropped and legs flying every which way. I'll have to stop laughing so hard and grab a video to share.

This is what my hubby thinks of….
View attachment 46162

poor Stormy, he never gets a break 🤣🤣🤣♥️

Cat pillows coming in hot, hot, HOT! 🔥🔥

07B08B21-0DD7-424A-A880-1F73AB5F20E1.jpeg

I’m not the best sewer, but I get by. I am use to doing straight lines with a straight stitch, so this was a bit of a challenge for me. They said to use a zig zag stitch, which I did. My first time using that stitch and I have to say it made me a little dizzy 🤣🤣 then I realized I shouldn’t watch the needle, I should watch where I am feeding my fabric through.

5F8BEEF2-76AA-4BAB-8E87-1773F8E4B887.jpeg

Now all I need is some stuffing and we will be good to go.

Cat pillows coming in hot, hot, HOT! 🔥🔥

View attachment 46191

I’m not the best sewer, but I get by. I am use to doing straight lines with a straight stitch, so this was a bit of a challenge for me. They said to use a zig zag stitch, which I did. My first time using that stitch and I have to say it made me a little dizzy 🤣🤣 then I realized I shouldn’t watch the needle, I should watch where I am feeding my fabric through.

View attachment 46192

Now all I need is some stuffing and we will be good to go.
Your own design? Nice work!

I have two friends that sew. One of them is quite very...bothered...that I don't.

I hear Kelly say she can't Seward then she does...^^^^^...THAT. Does that mean that if I bought a sewing machine, I might be able to sew a little, too? I have a passing interest, just no encouragement.

Latest posts

Back