Crafting for minis or other animals?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClaraN

Reaction score
I was wondering if any of you craft for your minis or any other animal you may have. Maybe blankets or can you make halters?

If you do such things, could you tell me about it and show photos?

What an interesting crafting idea. I wonder if anyone would make soap and make some for the horses. Has anyone done that?

Oh, I LOVE the sparkly blanket for the parade. You did such a good job on it.

I'm working on pictures but I haven't figured out how to get one good enough that you can see the braiding. I usually do a 12 strand braid, not just a 3 strand or the box braid so it's hard to see the detail.

I’m interested in making blankets for parades and looking for ideas. Also ways to decorate mane and tail. Would love to see what others have done.

I’m interested in making blankets for parades and looking for ideas. Also ways to decorate mane and tail. Would love to see what others have done.

I hope some others give some ideas. That would be so neat to see.

I think this chat board is great! It’s a shame no ones using it often. Would love to see ideas! I make ribbon browbands, for my mini!

I made this parade blanket for Chaos! I was representing the library in a lil mini parade this year. I used velvet and felt. It has a chest band and a crupper to keep it in place, but it did move a couple times so I think it needs a girth. I also made him a leather bronc noseband. I would love to see more people's ideas - so I can get ideas, haha!

Attachments

• IMG_5367.jpg
    IMG_5367.jpg
    278.3 KB · Views: 17
I made this parade blanket for Chaos! I was representing the library in a lil mini parade this year. I used velvet and felt. It has a chest band and a crupper to keep it in place, but it did move a couple times so I think it needs a girth. I also made him a leather bronc noseband. I would love to see more people's ideas - so I can get ideas, haha!
That is stunning. The breast and crupper really give it extra class! Good job!

You are very talented. The hat and other blanket, breast collar and crupper are very pretty.

Latest posts

Back