Craft Fair Auction

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charley

Reaction score
It is almost time for LB Last Chance Auction’s Bi-Annual Craft Fair Auction. It starts on Monday, Nov. 1st. ….boy time sure flies when you are having fun!

Our immediate family is spread out over three states, Ohio, Virginia and Georgia. So Christmas is already on my mind and I am hoping to have all my shopping done early this year….my goal is to have everything ready to go by Thanksgiving as many presents will have to be shipped. I’m really hoping to find some homemade treasures on the auction.

We have a new granddaughter who is to be born in December, so a lot of my time has been in making things for the grandchildren and the soon to be grandbaby. And I’ve been busy weaving Christmas scarves while hubby has been watching neverending baseball games. Only trouble is that as quickly as I make them family and friends are grabbing them up. Luckily, I have held a couple for the auction.

Some good news is that the auction now has free photo previews. The computer tech and I are working on quite a few changes to the website…even a new name is in our future. Our new “Link to Seller’s Website” will be up and running by Monday.

Have you been making jewelry? Maybe soap, or candles? Hmmm. knitting, crocheting? Or painting! I would love to see what you have been creating and have you list some beautiful homemade things on the auction. It really is easy to do and should bring in some sales for everyone. I promise that listing items doesn't take as long as it was for you to create your arts and crafts. If you do have any questions, please ask and I will be happy to help out.

Lois

Latest posts

Back