Cowgirls Don't Cry...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GOTTACK

Reaction score
cowgirlsdontcry1.jpg

Lisa

Lisa, that is SO beautiful!! I cry every time I here that song, thinking of my Dad. Its our story!

Did you do this collage? Or who did? I would love to have one with the song and my dad's picture!!

Robin

That is beautiful!! I LOVE that song, it makes me cry everytime I hear it though.

I'd love to have one too with my Dad's pic.

That is really nice and I just love that song.

That is so beautiful Lisa. My dad is my best friend and he means more to me then anything in this world, i always cry when i hear this song..its hard to not cry when im in the truck with dad when it comes on
default_wub.png

Yea, makes me think of my dad too, I'd love to have a picture of the same thing w/ him. I always cry when I hear it. I wish he was here to hear it, he'd agree to it and say yea you know that's right. He loved the way I rode horses, said I had a special talent for it, that horses loved me. Ha, if he could see me now with mini's he'd crack up. TJ

Your Dad is looking down, loving it.

So glad you have a way of expressing your feelings.

It is beautiful keep them coming.
default_wub.png

Awwwww
default_wub.png
. I was sitting watching CMT just yesterday and that video came on.....it left me with tears streaming down my face. You and your dad look like you had a very special relationship.

Lisa~ Very Beautiful Collage and what a perfect tribute to your father ~ How Special & Precious those memories are..

God Bless & Keep You,

You brought tears to my eyes ~ my daddy is always MY DADDY
default_yes.gif

Janice Silvio

Amore' Miniatures

I LOVE that song...but I cry everytime! Beautiful collage...

Back