Covergirl enjoying a beautiful evening

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rebecca

Reaction score
The light was just so pretty the way it hit the top of the paddock so armed with a camera and only the best corn husks I lured the girls up there. I got some decent shots of little Covergirl, it's a beautiful, peaceful evening, with the crickets already chirping and the girls are thoroughly enjoying the summer. Just thought I'd share the evening and my Covergirl.

Yummy stuff!

IMG_5592.jpg

I may be biased but has she not got the most huggable, kissable looking face :love

IMG_5593.jpg

IMG_5595.jpg

IMG_5596.jpg

And I wish I had gotten the whole face in this one but she was too close and I didn't want to lose the shot if she moved.

IMG_5601.jpg

Thanks for looking! I love nights like this, wish summer would never end....

Rebecca

Last edited by a moderator:
Rebecca, your pictures and the subject are beautiful!! I am in the process of loading my pictures from the NbarH show onto photobucket, dear GOD, I HAD NO IDEA IT TAKES THIS LONG TO DO THIS! There's got to be an easier way! I had loaded them onto shutterfly, but a bunch of them were missing!!! Anyway, it should be finished soon, and I will send you the link. I'm sorry this has taken so long. I also need a zoom lens for sure. Oh well, Christmas is comming! LOL!!!!

Will you be at Linda's show in Sept???

Joyce

Last edited by a moderator:
Becca ~ you have a natural eye for a great photo :eek:)

and you know I have a soft spot for Covergirl! What a beautiful girl she is.

Latest posts

Back