Couple trotters in the snow

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nootka

Reaction score
One each...nothing like boys sledding in the pasture to incite a little trotting around, and how different each is.

First is my black, 10-month-pregnant mare (due first week of Feb 2009), she is 31.5" tall:

lailahtrotsinsnow.jpg

Next is Pyro, who is a gelding coming two-years-old in Feb, not pregnant, and about 36" tall:

pyrotrotsnow.jpg

Well, these were already edited and uploaded, so they went on the post. I may add some of Pyro "helping" with snowman making and sled riding (he thinks he is just one of the boys) when I have some time, but I'm off for an adventure to Portland that is about a week overdue.

Here's the snowman pic, final "group" shot. Pyro had to be restrained from eating the snowman's nose and eyes (he did as soon as all the others left, he pulled the head off, ate the nose and then the eyes. Ew!) and Agnes the dog would not quit goofing around, either. That is my fam, sons Colton (in the helmet), Brandon, Kenny (the oldest w/the dog) and Katie his girlfriend.

snowman08c.jpg

Thanks for looking and Happy New Year y'all.

Liz

Hehe, that's my Pyro!! I think I remember his "helpful" attitude the most, and that wide-eyed curiousity about everything.
default_wub.png

Leia

Liz,

What neat pictures! Your mare is beautiful and you know I'm always going to be a Pyro fan!
default_wub.png
But I have to say, that "family" picture is just adorable. Thanks for posting!
default_saludando.gif

[SIZE=12pt]What a nice family picture.
default_laugh.png
[/SIZE]

Lailah is one lovely little mare.
default_wub.png

& Pyro's been one of my favorites since he was born.
default_wink.png

Wonderful pictures!
default_yes.gif

Don't you love the little helpers? I have one of those too!

Beautiful photos, thanks.

I love that pic of your mare! And you know I've always liked Pyro! He's such a character! I love how he's mugging for the camera in the family shot!

Look how Agnes loves Kenny!

At last I get to see Katie!
default_smile.png

Thanks for the pics Liz!

Oh goodness--Pyro and Rosie have the same expression and gleam in their eye!!
default_laugh.png
Rosie is into everything like Blessing was for me--and is now for Julie. But Rosie is bigger and more in the way!!
default_laugh.png

Great picture--great fun.

LOVE the snowman!

They look great. Lailah looks like a dark version of the Pinky-saurus. She has been so crabby the last week. She doesn't want to walk or do anything but eat and try and kill Charm. Gave the pre foaling shot yesterday just in case.

I like Lailah's trot and her tail! HeeHee.

Pyro looks great and is a lot of trouble I am sure. Like someone I know... who should be having a nice "tutoring" this spring.

Oh what great help! LOL, thanks for sharing, fun pics!

Wonderful pictures.
default_smile.png
)

I have been having so much fun playing with your mare's pic
default_smile.png

I just love her, such a lovely lady!

~Sandy

DSC_0883editleilaweb2.jpg

Latest posts

Back