Couple of quick pics from my weekend

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
I had 4 little kids spend the weekend with me again. Ages 6 year old boy, 8 year old girl and two 13 year old girls. Kayla is technically Daniel and Michael's step-niece and the others are extended family.

Anyhow the two 13 year old girls love horsin around and had one heck of a

horse experience all weekend long. They helped in the barn and groomed and learned to pick out feet and learned the importance of scrunchies. Amy was so jealous of them she just had to be into everything and caused a scene a few times LOL! But it was great so here's some pics I took.

Here I was cutting a bunch of length off of Nicks mane and they were having a fit about it.

FarmstuffMay1708008.jpg

KaylaandBriteStar.jpg

Sonny.jpg

BigAmyinRover.jpg

I am so glad you had such a great weekend. Don't you just love sharing the horses?

great pics!! i sooooooo love amy. i want another german shepard so bad its killing me

Awe Marty, your horses are always so adorable. The kids look like they had a blast, and Amy...wow, she's so regal!
default_wub.png

That made me laugh, lol! Why don't you just teach her to drive herself, so you don't have to drop what you are doing to take her for a ride?
default_biggrin.png
DARLING pic!!

Latest posts

Back