Couple New (Thursday, 5/22) Pictures of MONKEY

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
Belinda (Cross Country Farm) made my afternoon with a couple new pictures of Monkey!!!
love0034.gif

She must not know, she's only feeding an addiction. Like a junky, how much is enough? Just a little bit more
lol.gif

I'm sure liking him more and more all the time. He's currently hanging out on my computer wallpaper
cloud9.gif

Thanks for looking at my Monkster and thanks so much for him and the new pictures, Belinda
love0075.gif

[SIZE=12pt]Cross Countrys Brass Monkey, a/k/a “Monkey"[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt]2008 AMHA / AMHR pending, AMHR Futurity Nominated Blaze Faced, Blue Eyed, Buckskin Show Colt – -- Expected To Mature @ 31”[/SIZE]

Sired By Cross Country Rowdys Reflection, Sire of National Grand Champions – Son of Lazy “N” Redboy and Grandson of Rowdy

Monkey%20052208%202.jpg
Monkey%20052208%201.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, Leeana and Sheryl... I am happy happy happy about him and figuring in time, there will be more Cross Country horses at my place
happy0064.gif
happy0064.gif
happy0064.gif

Ya'll will have to lay some hugs on him from me at Nationals
thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif

Jill, he is really cute!

He looks like he has freckles...giggle giggle.

Thanks Leonie, Yvonne and Becky
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

I just realized I can't keep track of what day it is... I said Wednesday in the topic but it's really Thursday :DOH!

Thanks, Leeana and Melissa
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

Leeana, how much I got to pay you to add a kiss to the hug
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Melissa, I feel like I'm already attached so I can't send Monkey anwhere but from AR to VA
default_biggrin.png
:BigGrin
default_biggrin.png

Oh I just adore Reflections foals, so many BUCKSKINS with bald faces I hope to get two fillys from Belinda at Cross Country farms someday!!!!!!!

Kayla --

I love those Reflection foals, too
default_yes.gif
I have a daughter as well and hope to have some more from Belinda in the time to come
default_wub.png

This is my Reflection daughter, Harrells Rowdys Reflection of Hope. At the time of the picture below, she was home from a show (grand champion mare) and had had two prior foals and was carrying the third!

Hope's had three knock out foals from buckeroo stallions (two of which are mine)... Liking her and her babies so much is why I wanted a "boy" version to cross on some of our Buckeroo girls.

Jill

[SIZE=12pt]Harrell’s Rowdys Reflection of Hope[/SIZE]

2002 33.5” AMHA/AMHR Silver Dapple with Sabino mare – Halter Grand Champion – Daughter of Cross Countrys Rowdys Reflection

Hopefully in foal for 2009 to “DunIT” for a repeat of 2008’s “Ducky”

HOPE%202007%20VMHC%20Summer%20Classic%20--%20037%20MARES.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Harrell’s Flirting With Perfection[/SIZE]

2006 AMHA/AMHR Silver Buckskin Show Filly – Halter Champion

Rowdy and Buckeroo breeding (Daughter of Ten Ls Spirits Afterglow, Granddaughter of Cross Countrys Rowdys Reflection)

Flirt%202007%20VMHC%20Summer%20Classic%20--%20100%20Touched%20MARES.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Whinny For Me's Dun Buckin Around, a/k/a "Ducky"[/SIZE]

2008 AMHA / AMHR pending, AMHR Futurity Nominated Show Colt – -- Expected To Mature @ 33”

By Erica's Gone and DunIT (AMHR Nat'l Top 10 / AMHA Honor Roll / Multi Champion), out of Harrells Rowdys Reflection of Hope (Halter Gr Champion)

Bloodlines include: Buckeroo, Rowdy, BTU, Yellow Diamond Little Feather, and Egyptian King

Ducky%20040.jpg

Thats the cutest monkey I have ever seen!! :D

His colouring is wayy too cool!

He's sure sweet...he'll be a knock out when older nice choice..
default_biggrin.png

Thanks, Kris and Dawn
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

It makes me feel really happy day dreaming about the new little man
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

Monkey is beautiful!!!
default_wub.png
I cant wait to see pictures of him as he grows up. Love his color!

Thanks, Ladies
love0034.gif

I think it's good I snagged him when I did or I'd be watching someone else post updated pictures of him (and feeling sorry for myself probably!)
huh.gif

Latest posts

Back