could use your thoughts

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ashley

Reaction score
Please pray and think of us.........

It is official we are expecting twins, however they are worried about the little one. We will have another ultrasound in a week to see if either it is growing, or if it has died.

Right now they are measureing 6 weeks and 5 weeks. I hope(and have faith) that we will continue to carry twins, but should it not be in our future, hopefully the bigger one will continue to grow and we not lose that one too.

You'll be in my thoughts, Ashley. It's a scary and exciting time, I understand. Knowing about them this early on makes it even tougher in many ways.

I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.....I know this next week will seem like a very long time having to wait.

I am keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Ashley, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your expectant family no matter how many that may be. Everything happens for a reason - any one of us is here to talk or do whatever you need us to.
default_wink.png

Ashley, you have my thoughts and prayers. For a healthy outcome to everything.

Ashley,

You and everyone in your immediate family are in my thoughts and prayers. Praying that both babies are healthy and reach full term. (((hugs)))

I've been thinking about the little tyke all evening, and worrying about you all. Hope there's great news in a week and I know it will drag, but have a little faith that all will be well.

I have this feeling that sometimes all this ability to see inside might be more nerve-wracking than helpful even though it does help to know what's happening, in this case you have to do your best and hope for the same.

(((hugs)))

Liz

Thanks everybody. IN my heart I know both will be ok. I have to beleive that, these are my babies and they are both wanted here more then anybody.

We are trying to keep the worry to a minimum. Thankfully we both are keeping extreamlly busy with work and school that we dont have a lot of time to think about it.

Praying hard for the 4 of you.
default_pray.gif
Keep the faith and things will work out.

Latest posts

Back