Could someone please give me info...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill_23

Reaction score
Hi! I was wondering if someone could give me the info on how to donate to this organization. (It is probably right in front of me). I am telling some people to donate to this for Christmas instead of giving me Christmas presents but hope they will actually listen this time. No matter how many times I tell them to donate the money to an organization, I always get presents. So I just sent my parents and everyone my Christmas list and stressed how materialistic things will not make me any happier than I already am.
smile.gif
So any help would be greatly appreciated. Then I can get this info to my relatives and stuff. Thanks so much!
smile.gif
Also thanks to everyone who puts so much time and effort into all of this. You guys are real sweethearts!
smile.gif

Jill <><

Oh my gosh, Jill- that is so very nice. I feel kind of overwhelmed at the thought of that being your Christmas request....I'm actually tearing up a little...but that could be PMS!
tongue.gif

Anyway, thank you so much for the thought. Donations can be sent via paypal or by check to Virginia who is the treasurer. If you go tot he websight at:

www.chancesminihorserescue.org

It will show you both options. Thanks again.
cheekkiss.gif

Thanks so much for your help Windycityminis!! I really appreciate it!
smile.gif

Jill <><

Latest posts

Back