Could it be?? But how?? I wonder??

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankie

Reaction score
bluecrop.jpg

CALW2D9J.jpg

biggrin.gif
wub.gif
biggrin.gif
wub.gif

If you read all, you will know all.
yes.gif

no, it's not the filly I have been looking for.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this a trick question?

The horses tail looks white in the first picture and black in the second.

Very pretty
wub.gif

THERE'S that pretty boy I saw at the show!
wub.gif
I still think he's a Smokey Black Carolyn.
yes.gif

Well, my husband doesn't know yet, so it's still a secret!!!! He can't even turn on the computer, so I'm ok, unless YOU say something.
no.gif
no.gif
no.gif

This is a wonderful, yearling stallion that is winning Jr. Grands all over the place!

His Grandsires are Rhotens Little Dandy and Buck Echo and has the elegance of his Sire!

BUT, what's even better, he will be at National as a yearling stallion, but after that,,,,,,,,,he is our 2006 Show Gelding!

Ginny, do you recognize this guy?

Don't tell BOB!
biggrin.gif

Well I think I saw him at Peoria, as he is the same color as Destiny and Brenda had never seen another "funny colored horse" as she called him.

Have been looking for a halter/performance gelding, and although he is not a gelding YET, he was all I was looking for.

I do believe he has his sire's action, and maybe then some, or so I hope! His sire is NFC Dandy's Dynamic, pictured below. This stallion has produced a many of National Quality foals in both halter and performance. And yes, he is owned by Brenda and Double B Farms.

I am just giddy over him!! His name is DBF Dandy's Blue Horizon

Thanks for letting me share.

Blue's Sire:

Dyno_best.jpg

aktion033.gif
whistling.gif
I couldn't keep that secret, lucky you!

Sometimes I sure wish I was younger, richer and smarter and I'd have to go "shopping". but simce I'm not I love enjoying your new guy. Will watch for him nin the future. COngrats! Maxine

Latest posts

Back