Could I get some opinions please

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No foal yet. I have gone to 100% pregnant though. Her little belly was all over on the right side this morning and as far as I know that can't happen with a false pregnancy but please anyone let me know if I'm wrong. Now it's just waiting and worrying until she foals. I'm a zombie right now and can hardly put a coherent sentence together, I hope I don't start drooling soon. 365 days today 😴 o_O:eek:🤦‍♀️
Poor you! I hope you get a healthy foal SOON!

I think she is aiming for a record.:) I am hoping mine will not stretch it out too much longer, but the more I read, and the more pictures of mare vulvas and udders that I look at :eek:, the more I think she has a couple of weeks at least.
The longer this goes the more I hope I'm right and she really is pregnant with a healthy foal and not just really fat(although I can find ribs and she's lost behind her shoulders eating more) and I could have been SLEEPING.
Good luck with your girl not being too long.

I think she is aiming for a record.:) I am hoping mine will not stretch it out too much longer, but the more I read, and the more pictures of mare vulvas and udders that I look at :eek:, the more I think she has a couple of weeks at least.
The longer this goes on the more I'm hoping she really is pregnant with a healthy foal and not just fat/false pregnacy and I could have been SLEEPING and not worrying.
Good luck an your girl not taking too much longer, do you have any new pictures?
Sorry about doubling up, I don't know what happened but I'm claiming sleep deprivation.

The longer this goes the more I hope I'm right and she really is pregnant with a healthy foal and not just really fat(although I can find ribs and she's lost behind her shoulders eating more) and I could have been SLEEPING.

Oh Taz! I really hope this is over and SOON!
And yes, with a healthy foal to reward all your long sleepless nights !

376 days and counting.
She does look like she's maybe going to finally get something going with her udder. I'm still trying to be positive and haven't given up yet but OMG! The vet was here for shots this morning and when she didn't want to be caught (she's normally in your pocket) I commented that she was 376 days and he said she's cranky and doesn't want anyone doing anything, that's normal, can't blame her. He wasn't concerned at all with her going this long. I will post ASAP if she ever foals.

I took this just as I was getting up this morning, does that look v'd to anyone? She's looked like this on and off for about 4 weeks, more on than off lately. I'm at the I don't know stage. I'm going to post later why I think she's pregnant and why I don't and ask for opinions on whether I should give up and get some sleep.20210529_062309 (1).jpg

Latest posts

Back