COULD Have Been an Awesome Pic of COVER GIRL

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
[SIZE=10pt]I don't know what our camera was "thinking" in regards to focus, but...[/SIZE]

This picture Harvey got of Cover Girl (Whinny For Me's Big City Cover Girl), one of our 2008 foals, could have been one to treasure for years to come!
no.gif

URGH
beee.gif

You know... I guess this could be the horse owner's version of "the one that got away."
ohmy.gif

Cover%20Girl%200708%20BLURRY.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ouch...that does stink, ive had a few come out fudged like that too. But she still looks absolutely beautiful to me so
default_wub.png

I feel your pain. It wasn't until I got back from Congress that I realized that my fancy new camera had been switched to the lowest possible quality setting for that entire week.

Wanted to scream...Did scream...Now crying.

Aw rats!! The Joys Of Modern technology :p Shes still a pretty girl though!!

Last edited by a moderator:
You went to the same photography class I did
default_laugh.png
I took some at a show in Columbia of our little driving gelding and they would have turned out great but for the blurries, all the others turned out good? I think sometimes that I am just not meant to get some great shots. Your pic did look like it would have been a good one.

Thanks for feeling my pain, folks! Sometimes I think the cameras have tooooo many settings for my own good.

I HATE when that happens!!!

I had a worse one though: I took all these great photos of my Friesian (before the sun bleached her black coat to make her look bay!) running around, all beautiful....

And something must've happened with either the card (which hasn't had a prob since) or in the transfer to my computer, ALL my great photos were gone
default_sad.png

Jessi

[SIZE=10pt]I don't know what our camera was "thinking" in regards to focus, but...[/SIZE]
This picture Harvey got of Cover Girl (Whinny For Me's Big City Cover Girl), one of our 2008 foals, could have been one to treasure for years to come!
no.gif

URGH
beee.gif

You know... I guess this could be the horse owner's version of "the one that got away."
ohmy.gif

Cover%20Girl%200708%20BLURRY.jpg

I have attempted to correct the focus a little. This one was a challenge!

Cover20Girl20070820BLURRY.jpg

xox Leonie xox

Awww...yes, there are far more trashes than saves when taking photos, esp. with digital cams.

Bummer, but she's still very purdy.

Liz

LOL!!! Oh! I know the pain! And yes, you can obviously see she's absolutely lovely! aaarrrggghhh!

Thank you, Ladies and thank you LEONIE!!!
love0034.gif

I really adore Cover Girl. Physically, she was what I dreamed of when I decided to breed her dam to Big City. One of my favorite memories this entire year is watching her be born in the wee hours of the morning and then seeing Erica hold a big "FILLY" sign up to the camera
love0075.gif

My 2007 perlino Buckeroo granddaughter, Bomb Shell, is a 3/4 sister to Cover Girl (paternal sister, maternal aunt). I love them both so much
cloud9.gif

She is beautiful regardless.

I hate when that happens...

I'm the absolute worst Jill! Don't feel bad! I've taken millions that are a lot worse.

Anyone can see she's a pretty girl anyhow.

Latest posts

Back