Could anyone give a retirement home to a Blue Heeler?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MBennettp

Reaction score
Friends of mine are moving into a nursing home and need a home for their older Blue Heeler. He is an outside dog, very good natured, overweight, neutered, and had all his shots.

If he is not placed, he will be put to sleep. I cannot take him as my hubby is severly allergic to dogs.

He has been just a yard dog for several years. He has not had a collar on for years and the last time he did, it was not good. He will follow anywhere you want him to without a collar.

If anyone is interested, he is in central Oklahoma. You may contact me and I will put you in touch with his owner.

Mary

You might want to try posting on craigslist. It is free and easy to post. Hopefully he will find a home, I would hate to think of him being put down under those circumstances. Good luck in your search, and
default_aktion033.gif
for helping to re-home him.

Mary if a home hasnt been found Dan and I will be up today

we just talked about it

we will give him a retirement home

give me a call when you read this

dawn

Last edited by a moderator:
Please post pics when you can. I have an ACD and love heelers/cattle dogs!!!

Thank you for opening your home to him.
default_aktion033.gif

th_HPIM0005.jpg

this is chris looking out at the younger kids playing

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys! I am much relieved as is Chris' former owner. I felt so sorry for him, it was really hard for him to see Chris leave. I know that your offer for him to call to check on him or come to see him really helped.

Thanks again,

Mary

Latest posts

Back