cost of hardshipping amha to amhr

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

solupe

Reaction score
Can someone let me know what the costs are to hardship AMHA horses into AMHR

for a stallion?

for a mare?

Thanks

The cost to register AMHA horses into AMHR is $200 for mares/geldings and $400 for stallions. That fee is in addition to the regular registration fee.

I need to get two mares done before the first of the year!

I am with Becky in terms of information AND situation! I also have two girls (filly and mare) to "hardship" into AMHR from their AMHA papers. Just waiting to get their AMHA's back and then file for the AMHR's.
default_yes.gif
:

I hope no one minds me adding this question. Is AMHR going to stop allowing registration of AMHA horses after the first of the year or is that just a rumor? I have one I need to get registered, but haven't got her papers back from AMHA yet.

How Much is it to Hardship a mare form WCMHR to AMHA so that she can be hardshipped into AMHR?

Regardless if a mare does or doesn't have papers with another registry, it is $600 to hardship her into AMHA, plus you pay costs associated with having her inspected by a judge (steward?) plus I think you pay for DNA on her.

Songcatcher--surely that is just a rumor and AMHR won't be closed to AMHA horses after this year? I haven't heard anything at all about that.

Latest posts

Back