Co's Show Outfit (Hawian Style)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leeana

Reaction score
I just finished ordering coco's outfit for the 'dress you exibited animal contest'. Here is what i got for him .....

allset.jpg

ABOVE: he's going to wear the neck one w/ the crown thing on his head. The ankle/wrist things im probaly going to wear or put them on him somwhere.

ccb.jpg

ABOVE: the coconut bra ...going to need to be resized ..but we will get it there.

headbuckel.jpg

ABOVE: hair clip going in the front of his mane! had to get this ..to cute!

Skirt.jpg

ABOVE: had to get the XL ...extra 10 bucks. thank god for the credit card!.

Total came to $31.73 ...W/ shipping&Handling. Think we are going to win this year bc usually ppl just dress up ducks and stuff like that ...me and coco will dominated in this! lol ..i hope
unsure.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL That will be cute!

Went to Mt Hope. They were having a tractor show instead of horse sale this weekend. So we stopped in Danville at their auction. They had a lot of mini tack that went pretty cheap.

Fran

fran_myers Posted Today, 04:55 PM   LOL That will be cute!

Went to Mt Hope. They were having a tractor show instead of horse sale this weekend. So we stopped in Danville at their auction. They had a lot of mini tack that went pretty cheap
lol ..thats because the horse show is the second saturday. Were going next saturday to it! Im so excited ..when i go there im like a kid in a candy shop.

miniaddiction Posted Today, 04:49 PM   Great! I look forward to seeing him in it!
I'm looking forward to seeing him in it to!

I will be showing him ... THURSDAY AUGUST 25 AT 6PM in the DRESS YOUR EXIBITED ANIMAL CONTEST.

SATURDAY AUGUST 27TH at 8AM in the PONIES, BURROS AND HORSES OPEN CLASS.

SUNDASY AUGUST 28TH 9AM HORSE/PONY FUN SHOW (egg n' spoon ..lol)

Aww! He will look adorable! I can't wait to see pictures! Now I know when your horse shows are!
wub.gif

LOL at myself! You know, we go to so many you think it would be more of a routine!

You will have to check out Sugar Creek!

It is fun to go, but sometimes you see some pretty sad things.........

Fran

Latest posts

Back