Corrupting Young Children *Pictures Added*

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shortpig

Reaction score
This begins with Ariel being invited to attend a Birthday party. So after a bath, braids and ribbons in her hair she headed into our neighboring community to please the children. Sounds very innocent right? These small innocent children hadn't been exposed to the addiction of little horses previously. What were the parents thinking? So they unload her from the trailer. Put a saddle on her and give the smaller ones a ride. All is good. But there are larger children also so hitch her up and they can all get rides. One little girl that was there thought it should be her turn everytime. She was an easy mark for total corruption. These unsuspecting children now have a new addiction to deal with. Even the Dad of the Birthday girl took a turn driving Ariel. Who knows where that will lead.

The story doesn't end there. Oh no! Then they load Ariel in the trailer heading to find more victims. Oh yes the neices. They show up at their house where there are two little girls. Both very nervous about horses and encounters with the same. So once again on goes the saddle. But they are very scared about setting on her so they hitch her up one more time and give the girls rides in the cart. Oh yes much better to set behind the horse. Not near as intimidating. Now the little girls decide Ariel is great. So into the fenced back yard and let them have free time with their new found friend. They are hooked. What a great and wonderful animal this Ariel has become. My son-in-law was a part of doing this to his own brother's family. For now they don't want the horse to leave. They start calling her their pony. Oh yes they are totally corrupted now. I can only imagine what the parents had to endure once Ariel was loaded up and headed for home. I'm sure we will heard how their night went. But the parents allowed this. Little do they know that it is now being discussed that the older girl might do well showing Ariel. Being drug to the shows next year. Imagine if you will what that could start.

I have to belive this will now be a continuing saga. Especially after my kids get done with their plan for corrupting more children in the future.

Best to the parents of all the little children out there.

You will have to login to see the pictures because of the children in them.[

size="4"]Ariel was left outside all alone while everyone went in to enjoy Pizza. How sad for her.[/size]ArielGlassDoor.jpg

Teaching her to drive to put the lid on the conspiracy. She's hookedArieldrivinglesson.jpg

In this picture you can see the conspiracy is working. Corruption in it's truest form Arielconspiracyworked.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
default_wub.png
default_laugh.png

laugh.gif
So funny, it sounds a bit like me.
wub.gif
my parents went to Ascot races when i was 6 and let me have a go on the pony rides, well I wouldn't get off and I spent the entire day on the same pony until I emptied Daddy's wallet
new_rofl.gif
needless to say 2 months later that pony arrived at my door. (Was I a spoilt brat or what?)
new_shocked.gif

Can't wait for the next episode either
new_multi.gif

That is a great story!! What kids doesn't love a pony!!
default_yes.gif

The kids had so much fun. one lil girl i couldn't keep outta the cart at the bday party.
default_smile.png
and my nieces loved having ariel come visit at there house and going for rides in the cart. played tag in the backyard with her after dinner. and one of them asked this morning if Ariel was coming back to visit today hehehe
default_wink.png
default_yes.gif
:yes

I LOVE corrupting children this way! *insert evil laugh*

The best one is when Dad is holding a little child and I look at the baby and say, "Tell daddy I wanna pony" and sure enough some of them turn right to Dad and say that!

default_biggrin.png

im going to have alot of fun labor day weekend Ariel has been invited to family reunion where there always is lots of lil kids mostly girls they will probably all want horses by the time the day is over
default_smile.png

Wow! I hadn't heard she was invited to a family reunion. News to me. This girl has got to start keeping a calendar of her engagements she will be attending.

Does the corrupting influence work in reverse? Tell Vickie there will be some really great kids at the NW Beach Drive, so she and Ariel HAVE to come...

Great story, and knowing Ariel I'm certain she knows EXACTLY what she's doing.

Latest posts

Back