Contraption

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why do people who know nothing about driving insist on making their own carts?
I'm willing to bet that if this was ever used, the drive ended in disaster.
My sister, who drives with me, actually thought this thing could be "repaired" and used. So, it isn't only the ones who know nothing about driving who can be fooled. I was amazed that she even considered accepting this contraption. Unless it could be used as Yard Art...

Agree -- YARD ART! I know very little about driving, unlike the husband. BUT! That looks SCARY!!!!!
My first thought was that you could take it to a welder, remove the center atrocity and install two staffs, but after all that expense, you might as well buy a new Easy Entry!!!! Right?

It has the look of a circus cart set up ( I forget what it’s really called). I’m not saying that I would use it, but that’s what it has the look of. Where it attached to the saddle sort of like a gooseneck trailer.

It looks like it was made to attach to another cart or tractor. It looks too short to be a dorsal hitch cart, and that connection looks way too bulky for that.

This is a dorsal hitch style "cart" but absolutely would not balance! It is amazing what people do to their ponies isn't it?

I agree . Some people know everything about everything and never ask for help or get help from someone who knows about what is being built wi no regard for the horses, ( or mule or donkey ) or there well being.

By the way, yours is yard art and should never be used. It's home made and not at all balanced. Hook it to your riding lawn mower or golf cart lol
Not mine! Someone offered it to me. I didn't think about hooking it to the golf cart, but it might have been fun to do. Just don't need any more gadgets around here...

Latest posts

Back