Quantcast

Contraption

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

Marsha Cassada

Reaction score
Why do people who know nothing about driving insist on making their own carts?
I'm willing to bet that if this was ever used, the drive ended in disaster.
My sister, who drives with me, actually thought this thing could be "repaired" and used. So, it isn't only the ones who know nothing about driving who can be fooled. I was amazed that she even considered accepting this contraption. Unless it could be used as Yard Art...

Maryann at MiniV

Reaction score
Agree -- YARD ART! I know very little about driving, unlike the husband. BUT! That looks SCARY!!!!!
My first thought was that you could take it to a welder, remove the center atrocity and install two staffs, but after all that expense, you might as well buy a new Easy Entry!!!! Right?

Abby P

Reaction score
Still wouldn't fix the fact that the axle is BEHIND the seat, so impossible to balance it...maybe it was made to be pulled by a lawn tractor? I hope?

diamond c

Reaction score
It has the look of a circus cart set up ( I forget what it’s really called). I’m not saying that I would use it, but that’s what it has the look of. Where it attached to the saddle sort of like a gooseneck trailer.

BSharpRanch

Reaction score
It looks like it was made to attach to another cart or tractor. It looks too short to be a dorsal hitch cart, and that connection looks way too bulky for that.

MindySchroder

Reaction score
This is a dorsal hitch style "cart" but absolutely would not balance! It is amazing what people do to their ponies isn't it?

diamond c

Reaction score
I agree . Some people know everything about everything and never ask for help or get help from someone who knows about what is being built wi no regard for the horses, ( or mule or donkey ) or there well being.

Latest posts