Contrails vs. Chemtrails in our skies

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seashells

Reaction score
Seems I've had my head in the sand, I'm just learning chemtrails have been polluting our air space/skies around the globe. Many videos on you tube, and I still don't understand what they are doing? Anyone know what's really going on?

Condensation forms leaving a cloud like trail behind jet planes/passenger planes, but I'm seeing some are actually a spray, usually leaving a really long cloud that slowly disapates/leaving a vapor cloud in mist which lingers for hours. Videos showing difference between chem and contrails show regular condesation trails are much shorter, and disapate within minutes and don't leave cloud/mist lingering. Very strange.

I had read about them also. It's scary but doesn't surprise me.

Do some research - really a conspiracy theory - no scientific evidence, no acceptance from mainstream scientists.

Contrails have crisscrossed our skies forever now. I can remember as a kid seeing 3 or 4 of them crossing each other and they were there for quite some time. I am talking the 1960's here. I know they use chemicals to "seed" the clouds. However I don't think there is anything beyond that.

I live between Los Angeles and Las Vegas, so we get TONS of commercial and private airplanes that fly by overhead on a daily basis. I also live in the middle of three close military bases, and we have military planes going back and forth too. At any given time I can walk out and see 10-20 contrails. Some of the vapor does last longer than others and may even look different, but I find it depends on the type of plane it is, what altitude they are flying at, and what the atmosphere (weather) is like. I don't necessarily believe in the chemtrail theory other then of course there are some kinds of exhaust fumes. But I think we get more harmful chemicals right down here on our roads with vehical smog. :-(

A few years ago one of the people behind this theory hired a scientist/environmentalist to test this theory. It was found by a few sides that its just regular ol exhaust from jets. Period. NOthing nefarious. I am all for a good conspiracy theory, I literally have a blood infection that was government manipulated. But this one falls flat.

Think of the thousands of people that would have to be behind this. And what would its end means be anyhow?

Did anyone else notice the US flag flying upside down in that video? Gotta make you wonder about the video source itself.

All day Sunday the sky was consistantly full of planes leaving long trails (from one end of the sky to the other)...that would not disapear. They would slowing spread out, leaving hazy mist. Some were in grid form too. Later around 3pm or so I notice large dark jets flying (passenger type) low as if heading back to the base??? In comparison to today, only a few planes passed from time to time, normal traffic, leaving normal/short contrails which disappeared right away. It's so strange. At this point, I'm very suspicious.

As an air traffic controller and pilot who looks at these contrails all day when I am working in the tower, I can assure you that you have nothing to worry about, most likely the increase of them is depending on the security level, there is Davis and Luke AFB that are fairly busy bases....when security level goes up, which happens for various reasons, most of which the general public have no clue, you will have increased military traffic. I did not watch the whole video, but I can assure you there is no conspiracy....and the flag upside down means protest against the govt

As a note...contrails vary per type of aircraft, speed, altitude, weather, weight of aircraft...many factors.

Latest posts

Back