Contracts and More

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinyMiteVillage

Reaction score
Before my computer crashed I had all kinds of contracts and agreements. Now I have none. So I thought maybe we could make a list so we can all reference to them. For example:

Boarding Agreements

Foaling Out Mares

Transports

Breeding

and any other ones you may have........

I know ya'll have samples of contracts ya'll want to share
default_new_shocked.gif
. So come on girls and guys dig them out and post them. Maybe we can get this added to the Best Of The Miniatures List so we can all reference back to it.

Boarding Agreements

Gelding Contracts (I seen this one on a earlier post)

Stud Contracts

Leases

Purchase Agreements

Just anything ya'll have lets add them.................Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

I don't have an example of these two to share, but what about contractual language for:

-Retained breeding rights (for a stallion you sold)

-Co-ownership of a horse

Are you wanting people to post their actual contracts or just the name of them?? I dont think many will post actual contracts as most just dont want their private business out there for all the world to see. I honestly dont have one contract. I have a set up one that I use but then customize it to each circumstance. I have never had two horse deals the same so its always pretty customized. I have done the following

Lease to Own

Lease

Sale

Sale with boarding clauses

Stallion breeding contract

Show contract attached to sale contract

I have been asked several times to foal out mares but we simply do not have the extra stalls and cameras to do it

There is a book I have used for years - it is also available on disk - titled, Legal Forms, Contracts, & Advice for Horse Owners by Sye Ellen Marder, L.L.M. It takes each contract and explains it and has blank contracts you can copy or revise to mean your own needs. I am pretty sure I have seen it on amazon so it is still in print.

I have some good contracts, but they are way to long to retype on here. If anyone would like to see, I could mail.

Julie

Latest posts

Back