Contest! Share Your Mini Horse Photos!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MillerK

Reaction score
We have just opened the official Miniature Horse Talk Instagram account!

https://www.instagram.com/miniaturehorsetalk/

We want to share YOUR photos there (with your permission and attributed to you!)

So please post your favorite personal miniature horse photos. Could be of your current horses, past horses, horses you love, anything you have taken related to mini horses!

here are a few Mini Horses I have taken photos of, but DO NOT own.
if shared on your new Instagram account, please credit my photography account there which is: @animal.photographer
thank you and hope you enjoy these few photos!

all are from BreyerFest 2017:

JPEG image-0087D377BCAD-3 post copy.jpg JPEG image-0087D377BCAD-4 post copy.jpg JPEG image-0087D377BCAD-5 post copy.jpg JPEG image-0087D377BCAD-6 post copy.jpg JPEG image-0087D377BCAD-7 post copy.jpg JPEG image-0087D377BCAD-1 post copy.jpg JPEG image-0087D377BCAD-2 post copy.jpg

Try adjusting the resolution to 96 and enlarging the pixel size. 96 resolution with 1000 pixel size should give a very nice image. You only need higher resolution if you intend to print.

Everytime I try to upload a picture, it says the file is too large for the server.

I've increased the file size quite a bit today. Please try again.

And I love the photos of the horses posted.

Well, it's been awhile since I came to visit but this was such a good idea, I had to come in and join the fun.

I finally have a driving mini! The mare in my profile pic was started but we had an unfortunate wreck (neither of us was hurt!) that makes it unlikely she'll drive again (too frightened). So I began to casually search for a horse already driving. And then one of my friends put her little gelding up for sale in an effort to bring down her numbers. We had a wonderful summer and fall getting to know each other and expand our driving horizons. We took our first big outing in October and this photo was taken of us that day. It truly was a dream come true moment.

pip and I.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am loving these photos. I am making thumbnail sized images enlarged to full size. They need to be shown off.

Here's one more. These are two sisters (same sire and dam) born a year apart. They came to our farm 6 months apart. They are two of the four we originally started with in 2009. It is just crazy to think we've been on this journey for 10 years now! The things we have learned, the places we've been, the people we've come to know (and love!). It truly is a dream come true on so many levels and I am still pinching myself daily.

IMG_4968c 4x6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are 7 of my mimis I donated to The Barn for Equine Learning, she lost 13 of her Therapy horses in an arson fire 2 years ago, I called her up an ask if she wanted a couple she wanted the whole herd, I had way to many I did keep 3 but best thing for them I ever did they have a job and they Love going around to different places. Miss them every day but it was best for them.2018 The Barn for Equine Learning cloudy bucky cj dancy jojo jet deedee my kids.jpg

The Instagram account is pretty new, and glad to have you following @MajorClementine

@JanBKS I love that photo and what adventures you've allowed your babies to have now with that Learning group.

can anyone tell me why my post was deleted....?

No post has been deleted here. I am trying to find out what you are saying is deleted? Did you hit post reply when finished posting?

No post has been deleted here. I am trying to find out what you are saying is deleted? Did you hit post reply when finished posting?

yes I did, I recall seeing it live and nothing wrong with it, then when I came back I saw a notification that stated my post had been deleted stating the following...
  1. Yesterday
    1. Contest! Share Your Mini Horse Photos! was deleted.[/paste:font]
      4:09 PM

I hope I'm doing this right! These are pictures of my 3 miniatures and my beautiful pony! They Love each other and don't like being separated. My pony and one miniature are mares. The other two miniatures are geldings.
I've had my pony for several yrs and only had the miniatures for two yrs.

Latest posts

Back