Contest! Share Your Mini Horse Photos!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope I can find a horse to take a photo of before this closes. I am in love with many of the photos here. Every time I think I have picked a favorite another favorite is posted.

These photos are so great and torture for someone wanting a mini so badly. But keep them coming,it is good torture.

This one of the minis I used to work with before things went bad with his owner. That’s the owner in the background & my 2 year old daughter cheesing for the camera. Sadly, that was also about the time we realized she was deathly allergic to horses—hence the change to Curlys.

B5364B85-7B08-48F3-8B8C-66ABF63FDF33.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here’s a photo of that mini (or his ‘brother’ mini) and the Belgian they lived with. That’s me with my 4 year old son holding the reins.

0E8692C3-0419-483F-8DC6-669F69BD4752.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
This one of the minis I used to work with before things went bad with his owner. That’s the owner in the background & my 2 year old daughter cheesing for the camera. Sadly, that was also about the time we realized she was deathly allergic to horses—hence the change to Curlys.

View attachment 39740

Curlys do not have the allergies? Is that like the dogs with hair instead of fur?

These are really lovely, I think they all deserve a prize of some type. Anyone that loves minis and horses in general, should love all these images.

Wow, he's beautiful. In the side shot near the top his coat looks like satin.

Great pix... like the collars... what make are they?
If you are asking me, I have two different collars. One is called the SuperFlex collar and the other is the Deluxe collar. Both sold by Chimacum Tack.

Latest posts

Back