Contact Info

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They don't have a websit Devon & in mu opinion are not very good at answering their telephone calls -- but if you look in the membership directory you might find thier address or phone number -- just an idea -- hope it works.

I own a "Graham's" aspc/amhr mini shetland. He was bred by Thomas or Harold Graham of Mount Vernon, Ohio 43050.

I didn't buy him directly from Graham Pony Farm, I bought him from Imagine Farms who has purchased several mini shetlands and been to the Graham Pony Farm. I am sure they can get you the contact info. Imagine Farms website is Imagine Farm Website and you can ask Cindy Heimstadt for a phone number for Thomas Graham.

Good luck,

Andrea

The AMHA stud book shows the Grahams prefix belongs to Eddie Graham who lives in western NY state. I had a stallion from his breeding but he may not be breeding anymore.

horses that start Graham's are here in ohio. I have heard though that they are very picky about who they sell to or let visit their farm :bgrin They breed some gorgeous horses!

disneys stallion is a prime example

Last edited:
This is what is listed in the AMHR directory-

Thomas Graham

16891 Murray Rd.

Mount Vernon, Ohio

43050-8522

740-397-7877

From what I understand Mr Graham works long hours............... Lee is showing a yearling filly that he got from Mr Graham last year. Mr Graham introduced himself to Lee at Congress & asked him to visit his farm. He told Lee that he had a filly in mind that he thought Lee would like to show & would do well with. She did well at her first show this year. Lee is really excited about this filly & appreciates that Mr Graham gave him the chance to own & show her - ( I think she is really nice also)..................... I was going to post her picture here but can't seem to get it to post ( I keep getting a "you must enter a URL")............... If you want to see her here is the link to Graham's Tia Maria ( I got to choose the "Tia Maria" part).
default_smile.png

http://home.earthlink.net/~caylee1/id2.html

Last edited by a moderator:
she is just beautiful cathy

i posted the pic for you but it came out huge so i took it off
default_smile.png

Last edited:
We bought six Graham horses last year, four directly from Mr. Graham and two mares from someone else and couldn't be happier. The filly we bought went to her first show and took 1st in yearling mare over, champion junior mare over and res. grand champion mare over in Columbia Mo.Tom is a hard man to get a hold of but always returns my calls and he is very particular on who he allows on his farm. PM me and I will give you more information.

Ernie

she is just beautiful cathy
i posted the pic for you but it came out huge so i took it off
Thanks kaykay........................ Also a computer question? I got a new computer & son in law redid everything for me. I currently do not know if I have or where I can go to shrink my picture to abide by the forum requirements. I wanted to put Tia in my avatar but I know it will NOW be too big. Anyone?????????

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a stallion...Grahams Brown Rowdy (AMHA) with breeder as Eddie Graham. His AMHR reg papers has the address of Eddie Graham as Port Allegany, PA. Is there a chance of 2 Graham Farms??

Rowdy5-07-smx2.jpg

Here ya go, I made them smaller. If you want smaller yet just let me know and I will do it for you...or try.

tiarightwebsite.jpg

tialftwebsite.jpg

:aktion033: :aktion033:

Our black & white aspc/amhr stallion FILIPOWICZ ENTERTAINING THE FOULKS sire is a Graham horse & we are thrilled with him.He was the Reserve Canadian Junior Champion Stallion last year (2006)

Mr Graham told me to come & visit & said "call me" - which I have done a few times when I could be in the area to go to visit --but can never reach him -- & did not get a return phone call --

I see a lot of Grahma prefix horses winning in the show ring. They have a lovely presence about them.

I know Ernie has some lovely horses from there for sure.

So , Ernie guess you must have the inside track there LOL

Latest posts

Back