Conroe, Tx show brag...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Simple Life Farm

Reaction score
I just got home from the Conroe show. It was a great and we had a blast.

The show ran very smoothly and on time. David Wright and his staff did a wonderful job.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
They were very accommodating.

I am very excited to announce that my yearling stallion, Honey Bea Meadow's Mega Buck, made an excellent run in liberty. He took home an unanimous 1st place out of 22 horses. He also placed well in his halter classes.

cash013.jpg

And my mare, Bambi On Ice, received her last points she needed to complete her HOF in halter obstacle. Thank you to Alexis Fuller and Martha Silva for presenting her.

BambiatGlenRose.jpg

Thanks for letting me express my excitement. I will be off cloud nine in a few days.
default_wink.png

Wow--some very impressive placings! I do hope someone got some pictures of your boy in action!
default_yes.gif

We saw you there and you did have a great run in the liberty class. I love watching that class.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Great weekend, beautiful horses, nice people, well run show, what more can you ask for. :DOH!

Congratulations Kelly and thanks for helping me with Dillon's Loot!

Thanks everyone. It was a very memorable show for me.

John and Carin....

Congrats on all your placings as well, there were alot of announcements for Cherryville Farm and Pondering Oaks.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Carin, I was glad to help. You could only hold so many trophies!!!!
default_poke.gif

Hey Kelly CONGRADULATIONS of the show!!!! I'm glad to hear that you and the "kids" had a great time. How is the new barn comming along?

Stacie
default_488.gif

Congratulations on your excellent placings.

WTG. I love liberty. Either my horses have the gaits and I can't catch them.....or I can catch them and they don't move.....and it doesn't help to dance in front of them :DOH!

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

Stacie.... The barn is up, but now gotta do the stalls and such. Brian was very happy to have a shady spot to trim the hooves. Tell him he did an excellent job as usual.

Teresa... I have a gelding that MUST be related to your horses. I can never count on him, it is always a surprise.

Latest posts

Back