Congress

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cathy_H

Reaction score
Well I guess I will be the first to post our horses results. I stayed home because Congress is just too long for me to be away from my horses........ Acappella will be showing late today so Lee will have to leave in the morning. Sounds like he is having fun as usual........................ I thought that Lee told me on the phone that Tanchico got Reserve in foundation & multicolor. Does that second place automatically mean a Reserve ?

6th - BUCKEYE WCF TANCHICO - Foundation Fut. Yearling

2nd - BUCKEYE WCF TANCHICO - Classic Stallion,MultiColor,46" & Under

2nd - BUCKEYE WCF TANCHICO - Foundation Stallion, Yearling,40"& Under

This is Tanchico this spring before Lee started working him or wrapping his neck

aaatanchico.jpg

acappellashocrd.jpg

This is Acappella - also this spring before Lee started working her. The head shot is when she won Reserve Grand at the Derby Spring Fling in Lousiville, Ky in May.

Congress results so far -

9th - BUCKEYE WCF CLASSICAL Acappella - Classic Fut. Yearling Mare

7 th - BUCKEYE WCF CLASSICAL Acappella - Classic Mare, Amateur Incentive

Updated

Classical Acappella - 3rd in open class of 13

2nd in Amateur class of 16

Lee is finished, he is going to bathe the horses & go back to the motel & get some sleep. Seems he's been staying up late.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Congradulations! They sure are beautiful!!! Who are their parents??[/SIZE]

Lyn

Lyn, Acappella's sire is Graham's Little King Lee. I have forgotten who the sire of Tanchico is. Getitita let us name them when Lee bought them last year.

Cathy....Bobcat is 1/2 brother to your Accapella.....his sire is Graham's Little King Lee, too.....!!!!!

Love those King Lee babies!!!!!!! Some of us need to get together next year and show in Get of Sire as long as we are all going to be there!!!!

Bobcat got 3rd in his halter class...He got beat by his 1/2 brother Muzak....same as last year. He got 9th in the Futurity........so, two top tens for 2005!!!!!

Lyn, I got a phone call then I had to take off for awhile. I meant to thank you for your compliment. Also Lee has the registration papers so I can't look Tanchico's sire up right now.............................................. Ponygirl, Have to talk to Lee about the get of sire class. So far I have not gone to a Congress with him. This is Lee's third one. Says it is like the AMHA shows use to be back in the 80's & early 90's when we were showing that circuit...................... Congratulations on your wins.... Yes the King Lee foals are nice. Lee went to Getitia's to buy one, saw Acappella & just had to have her so came home with two.

Last edited by a moderator:
congratulations!! i still havent found lee up there yet. The competition is so stiff with so many beautiful ponies that you should be very proud!! I made my non pony friend ginny go up with me today and even she commented on what a friendly show it is. Its just so much fun and its just going to get better and better as i really think the shetlands are starting to take off again

our local news did a story on the 500 pm news with footage they taped up there

Kay

Congrats to Lee....I bet it will be hard to wipe the smile off of his face....lol

Latest posts

Back