Congress

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

txminipinto

Reaction score
Can anyone find the old show bill from last year's Congress? I'm thinking about making the trip and was wondering about class, stall, and show fees so I can budget? Does anyone have that information handy?

Hey Carin,

Glad to hear you will be coming. You will need to book your room reservations or you can pay the camper fee and stay in your trailer. There are bathrooms with some showers there.

Stalls......$45.00

Open Classes.......$30.00

Amateur Classes.......$20..00

Youth Classes......$10.00

Stakes.....$50.00

Camper Hookup....$50

Shaving.....$6.00 per bag

Futurity Halter Classes....$10.00

Futurity Performance....$20.00

Ringside Table Must be decorated....$35.00

Closing date July 1st

Sharron Hinkle of Sharrway Farm and Jim, Karen & Kelli Shaw of Fiddlestix Miniatures and Shetlands will once again host their annual Congress Luncheon on Thursday at noon. Start planning now for what you will be bringing.

Karen Shaw

Fiddlestix Miniatures & Shetlands

Burleson Texas

that luncheon was so fun last year!
aktion033.gif

Carin...don't forget about the Illinois Entry Permit for your horses going into Illinois......all the information is on the ASPC/AMHR website.....it's a "must"...

Thanks! I can get the time off this year but I'm still figureing out if I have the $$$. Plus, it'll depend on how we do this year.

Just come on anyway. You, Diane and Sandi can team up and split the cost of the fuel. It will take you close to 20-22 hours to drive from your house as it takes us over 16 from mine to get there. You will see lots of beautiful ponies and farms, eat lots of food, and have a wonderful time. Beautiful scenery, lots of friendly people, they do have a Wal-Mart, a grocery store, lots of things to do and they have a wonderful "Rural King" (love that store).

Don't worry about how you do at the shows, the slate is clean with this show and we all are in the same boat in regards to what we show. Come join in the fun.

Hope to see you there.

Karen Shaw

Fiddlestix Miniatures & Shetlands

Burleson Texas

Latest posts

Back